BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Digging sand.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i cant figure out how to make the bot shovel on sand like for instance Hidden larvas.. Can anyone please help me with this?
Yes,you should add a macro "map tool"

Map Tool is a advanced feature that allow the Cavebot to use keys on door, machetes on grass,shovel on sand and many other features.

Parameters:

TargetID: is the ID on the map, if the ID is not found the macro tool is skiped

UseID is 0: use a item in the map, like a lever, a normal door (dont need key).

UseID is a number: use a item on the map, like a machete in the grass, a shovel in the sand, a locked door (need key)

TargetX, TargetY, TargetZ: this is the position of the TargetID

The Map Tool only follows the next item of the waypoint list when the TargetID is not present anymore. It works very well for doors or grasses because the Door changes the ID when it is open or closed, and the grass simply is deleted.
(07-19-2012, 08:34 AM)drewindwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Yes,you should add a macro "map tool"

Map Tool is a advanced feature that allow the Cavebot to use keys on door, machetes on grass,shovel on sand and many other features.

Parameters:

TargetID: is the ID on the map, if the ID is not found the macro tool is skiped

UseID is 0: use a item in the map, like a lever, a normal door (dont need key).

UseID is a number: use a item on the map, like a machete in the grass, a shovel in the sand, a locked door (need key)

TargetX, TargetY, TargetZ: this is the position of the TargetID

The Map Tool only follows the next item of the waypoint list when the TargetID is not present anymore. It works very well for doors or grasses because the Door changes the ID when it is open or closed, and the grass simply is deleted.

okay so the TargetID is the sand? How do i get the id of sand..?
Yes, TargetID is sand. Just press alt+f8, click on sand and on top left corner (next to your fps) you will see the ID
thank you sir