BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Dont Buy Fluid (last update 6.7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Later I make this last update, my script macro to buy Manas don't work.
Any peaple have this bug too?

I use this macro

Macro (33217 32401 7:{ mps } VarSetEx(Total, 30) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1))
Yee. my bot too no buy fluid ;//
This macro is wrong.

Try this:
Code:
Macro (X Y Z:1000 {potion reffil} VarSetEx(Total, 100) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(3000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(3000) NPC.Say(bye))
(07-24-2012, 10:42 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]This macro is wrong.

Try this:
Code:
Macro (X Y Z:1000 {potion reffil} VarSetEx(Total, 100) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(3000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(3000) NPC.Say(bye))

Now are working, but you can say what is worng in my macro?
Cause in version 6.6 my macro working perfect.
I am having the same issue.
Any help or input would be awesome.

~ZacharyGG
Dexter your macro still don't work for me.
I'll copy the content here:

by the way the refill macros are working fine for me also the macros should be a little less long to prevent a crash like:
Npc say: hi
Npc say: Trade
Macro: 1000 {ManaPot Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, MPS) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1))

That will work better on refiler remember to put the message hi and trade it is in message submenu.
and remember to change the number for diferent potions
My bot enginge just keep crashing everytime the bot tries to withdraw money, anyone know how to solve this ?
try to remake your points with the "npc say" option like:
Npcsay: hi
Npc say: withdraw x
Npc say: yes
(07-25-2012, 10:31 AM)Wukazen Wrote: [ -> ]try to remake your points with the "npc say" option like:

Yeah but Its not possible to reconfigure a script ;o then I will have to create a new one... since when I add any file with NPC SAY It lands In the bottom of the wpt and Im not able to drag It...
(07-25-2012, 04:17 PM)w0sa92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2012, 10:31 AM)Wukazen Wrote: [ -> ]try to remake your points with the "npc say" option like:

Yeah but Its not possible to reconfigure a script ;o then I will have to create a new one... since when I add any file with NPC SAY It lands In the bottom of the wpt and Im not able to drag It...

copy and edit in notepad.
well u can reconfigure easily your script: when it goes to bottom just select it and press: "Shift key/button" plus "Arrow up key/button" and the point will go up or down when pressing "Shift key/button" plus "Arrow down key/button" and DONE!!! save your route and setting and all will be fine.

P.D. Give me reputation if it helped you