BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: How to change your potion refillers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stop spamming on forum with new threads just try to read some.

You need add
Say Hi
NpcSay trade
Macro: 1000 {ManaPot Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, XXX) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(POTID) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) NPC.Buy(POTID, !Total!, 1))

XXX = amount of potions
POTID is obvious i think

Its working fine for me so if i help add rep+ for me Big Grin.
(07-26-2012, 03:12 PM)Skawa Wrote: [ -> ]Stop spamming on forum with new threads just try to read some.

You need add
Say Hi
NpcSay trade
Macro: 1000 {ManaPot Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, XXX) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(POTID) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) NPC.Buy(POTID, !Total!, 1))

XXX = amount of potions
POTID is obvious i think

How change spear refiler?
(07-26-2012, 06:03 PM)stasiuhere Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2012, 03:12 PM)Skawa Wrote: [ -> ]Stop spamming on forum with new threads just try to read some.

You need add
Say Hi
NpcSay trade

XXX = amount of potions
POTID is obvious i think

How change spear refiler?

Firstly, attach your macro of spear refiller here.
Macro (32632 32740 5:3600 {New Refiller By Cap} VarSetEx(iten, 7378) VarSet(cap) Self.Capacity VarDiv(cap, 25) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) HUD.Display(!iten!/!cap!)

And i change my mp refiler as in up was said and i cant putt active button...
Sorry, but I did not understand what you really want? Tongue
lol? i just ask u how can i change my spear refil, and i aatached that macro?
btw. that "change of mp refil" is still wrong cuz it does't work. After that changes i can't putt on "acitve" button
Try this:

Mana Potion Refill
Code:
Say (X Y Z:hi)
NPCSay (X Y Z:trade)
Macro (X Y Z:1000 {ManaPot Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, QUANT) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(ID_POT) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) NPC.Buy(ID_POT, !Total!, 1))
NPCSay (X Y Z:bye)

Spear Refill
Code:
Say (X Y Z:hi)
NPCSay (X Y Z:trade)
Macro (X Y Z:1000 {Spear Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, QUANT_spear) VarSet(Spearnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(ID_Spear) VarSub(Total, !Spearnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) NPC.Buy(ID_Spear, !Total!, 1))
NPCSay (X Y Z:bye)
hi bros i have a question for u how can i make macro for bolts refiller? thanks