BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: I CANT ACTIVATE CAVEBOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just made a script and I cant activate cavebot, wtf is happening?
(07-26-2012, 09:47 PM)torrepizza Wrote: [ -> ]I just made a script and I cant activate cavebot, wtf is happening?

go attach your wpts and tell me where are they made;p
(07-26-2012, 09:55 PM)garst123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2012, 09:47 PM)torrepizza Wrote: [ -> ]I just made a script and I cant activate cavebot, wtf is happening?

I'd rather not to say where are them, neither post it here (secret place), isnt it a known problem?
It means that there is an incorrect entry in your waypoints.
Try to look for weird entries, like "(0, 0, 0)" and check all the macros, labels, map tools, etc. - somewhere there is a mistake.
(07-27-2012, 06:04 PM)nizlov Wrote: [ -> ]It means that there is an incorrect entry in your waypoints.
Try to look for weird entries, like "(0, 0, 0)" and check all the macros, labels, map tools, etc. - somewhere there is a mistake.

I just checked everything, not a single odd wp or function and I also tried removing the up half and the down half to try decteting some hidden mistake, but i still cant activate on any way :/
(07-27-2012, 04:57 PM)torrepizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2012, 09:55 PM)garst123 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd rather not to say where are them, neither post it here (secret place), isnt it a known problem?

Without seeing the script is difficult to say something. If you do not want to post here, send me the script for MP I'll take a look and then you return.