BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Cavebot walking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm quite new in this bbot and I have problem. When I make waypoints I use learn mode but when it follow those waypoints it moves very slow like it stop sqm by sqm. It doesnt walk like you do by keyboard... Is that normal or theres solution to this problem? Also when I download scripts from this page its the same
(08-02-2012, 09:34 PM)Kwinders Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quite new in this bbot and I have problem. When I make waypoints I use learn mode but when it follow those waypoints it moves very slow like it stop sqm by sqm. It doesnt walk like you do by keyboard... Is that normal or theres solution to this problem? Also when I download scripts from this page its the same

You don't can make the script with learn. Just maker using add point, but remember to don't add point very long..
Guys i have the same problem, when im doing point by point not with learn like u said he still lagging.
Sorry for my englishSmile
still lagging but less! its pathetic being outrunned on exp with lv 80 with mount by 50 pally(no mount).