BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Some Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I create a new script and see some bugs

- don't deposit itens on dp
- don't open backpack after close
- macro for refil don't work

I wanna know if the creater of this bot are working about it
(08-10-2012, 03:24 PM)allan787 Wrote: [ -> ]I create a new script and see some bugs

- don't deposit itens on dp
- don't open backpack after close
- macro for refil don't work

I wanna know if the creater of this bot are working about it

refil works,
else: true;p
Omg i was just about to post a same topic! depositer doesn't work and open bp doesn't work Sad.

By the way why is there so few ppl on the forums? is it that few ppl who's using this bot?
ekhm
Macro to uneqip.
I have armor and unequip say true=false ....
Please bmega fast update...
Bbot 7.0 will fix these bugs. Wait! Smile
but when will be this 7.0?
(08-10-2012, 07:41 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Bbot 7.0 will fix these bugs. Wait! Smile

Ok. I'm waiting for new update.
thanks Dexter
Dexter,please tell to Mega ,be doesnt forget repair for first walking to dl's fields and opens doors with key i think many people needs botting to dl's and create full afk scripts on any place when we must have 100% working macro for open doors with key. Thanks a lot and also sorry for my english Smile
(08-10-2012, 09:21 PM)Krzysiek13923 Wrote: [ -> ]Dexter,please tell to Mega ,be doesnt forget repair for first walking to dl's fields and opens doors with key i think many people needs botting to dl's and create full afk scripts on any place when we must have 100% working macro for open doors with key. Thanks a lot and also sorry for my english Smile

I believe that walking over fire fields is working. How do you set up the killer (post a printscreen)?

To open doors you use the command MapTool or MapUse?
Ye for open doors with key i use this commands but all time is 'sorry not possible' Dexter please try it on any doors 'map tool' and maco "Map.UseOn' becouse this macros doesnt work.
Post your macro here, please.
(08-11-2012, 05:22 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Post your macro here, please.

MapTool (32655 31656 9:Target: 6194 Use: 2969 Pos: 32655 31655 9)

Macro (32655 31656 9:1000 {Open Door} Map.UseOn(2969, 6194, 32655, 31656, 9, 1))

Its here Ab Trolls./ This commands also doesnt work on any others closed doors.
Open doors with key doesnt work everywhere.
(08-11-2012, 08:34 AM)Daczu Wrote: [ -> ]Open doors with key doesnt work everywhere.

Refresh... anyone know why this commands doesnt works?
Yes, propably because all keys have the same ids