BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Can some1 help me with this macro?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1000 {Open Door} VarSet(X) Self.X VarSet(Y) Self.Y VarSet(Z) Self.Z Map.Use(5291, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 3)

Doors are 1 sqm west from me

My position is 32555 32860 9
Door position is 32554 32860 9

Doors id 5291

Can some1 explain me how this macro have to look like?

Im trying to do it by maptool too but bot version 7.0 BETA doesnt add maptool to waypoints.
You can use this way:

Code:
Macro (32555 32860 9:1000 {open door} Map.Use(5291, 32554, 32860, 9)=1)
Got it. Thanks and rep+ for you

But
[Image: 4r7rx0.jpg]
This macro you must create in the option Advanced Tools > Macro Editor. Look the image below:

[Image: rcvfbo.jpg]

After this, you must add the macro in cavebot, clicking the right mouse button on blank area and choosing the option Code/Labels > Macro.

Will become more or less like this:
Code:
Fixed (X Y Z)
Macro (X Y Z:gate)
Point (X Y Z)
Working fine thanks Big Grin next rep added but this errors still on my screen when passing door or when i active macros

And could you tell me if its possible to make macro which drinking manas from monster without add it to looter?

And whats wrong with it Big Grin
0 {life ring} Self.Equip.Ring(3052))
Quote:added but this errors still on my screen when passing door or when i active macros

In the option Advanced Tools > Macro, uncheck option Debug.

Quote:And could you tell me if its possible to make macro which drinking manas from monster without add it to looter?

Not possible yet. Sad

Quote:And whats wrong with it
0 {life ring} Self.Equip.Ring(3052))

Try this:
Code:
1000 {life ring} Self.Inventory.Ring<>3052 Self.Equip.Ring(3052)

Copy and paste this macro in Advanced Tools > Macro.
Rep again.
And last question, is possible to make macro which bot is runing with monsters to place from he come? Cuz hes runing and luring more monsters
(08-13-2012, 07:17 PM)Skawa Wrote: [ -> ]Rep again.
And last question, is possible to make macro which bot is runing with monsters to place from he come? Cuz hes runing and luring more monsters

Sorry, did not understand what you want? Smile
Macro for runing with monster to the south when he come from south becouse when he runing other side hes luring more monsters
Skawa mean that when bot atack monsters his runing way will be waypoints where from he came