BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: MAJOR ISSUE: HOW TO LOOT SAM'S OLD AND USED BACKPACK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that when a bp is looted the bot just open it and dont take it to my loot dp, how can I solve this????
why the fuck it takes so long to help me on such a crucial question???
Just put alarm when you loot it and you manual loot it, i do that with big loots ^^
(08-13-2012, 06:23 AM)agustylerox Wrote: [ -> ]Just put alarm when you loot it and you manual loot it, i do that with big loots ^^

So I just cant go afk, thats the best solution?
Simply put the Looter to loot that bp, it will loot it instead of opening.
(08-14-2012, 02:23 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Simply put the Looter to loot that bp, it will loot it instead of opening.

that's exactly what I had done, but BBot just opens the corpse and the bp, it doesnt loot, I am pissed off cause Im sure I have already lost a loot because of thatAngry, please I urge a solution! (I tested with a moon backpack, loot before kill mode) - Should I use smart loot to make it work??
I`ll take a look on it.
test it for example looting dead frog on magicians but i think bot loots all and then open bp or the container in loot
since the problem wasnt fixed on last update is there any macro to dont open x bp?
i've looted alot of pirate backpacks and bags and jewelled bps so it is possible to loot backpacks ...
thats not what is happening with my moon backapacks, or you are just lying, anyone who wanna test just try to make BBot loot a bp that you put on a dead corpse: it wont, will just open the bp
(08-24-2012, 03:49 PM)torrepizza Wrote: [ -> ]thats not what is happening with my moon backapacks, or you are just lying, anyone who wanna test just try to make BBot loot a bp that you put on a dead corpse: it wont, will just open the bp

my bot loots bp and bags .. :S
(08-24-2012, 06:05 PM)batix3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2012, 03:49 PM)torrepizza Wrote: [ -> ]thats not what is happening with my moon backapacks, or you are just lying, anyone who wanna test just try to make BBot loot a bp that you put on a dead corpse: it wont, will just open the bp

my bot loots bp and bags .. :S

so you are not using BBot?