BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Problem making a couple of macros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to make a macro for hunting cycs full afk and they worked perfect XD in my way... but I want to improve them and need help.

First one is for self equip stealth ring:

1000 {Equip Stealth Ring} Creatures.OnScreen>1 Self.Equip.Ring(3049)

works fine, but the problem is that when a player is on screen use the stealth ring too. What do I have to write to ignore players?

Second one is for UnEquip stealth ring:

1000 {Unequip Stealth Ring} Creatures.OnScreen==1 Self.Equip.Ring(3007)

as you can see, tha ID is of a Crystal Ring. I tried to use the UnEquip function but I couldn't realize what to write in the parentheses, I tried with (ToContainer) backpack, a number, etc and nothing worked, so I did this, and it works, when there are no creatures on screen it equips the crystal ring unequiping the stealth.

This is just to avoid wasting time of the rings, I want to improve them, help is apreciated with rep+
Code:
1000 {Equip Ring} Creatures.OnScreen()>1 Self.Equip.Ring(3049)
1000 {UnEquip Ring} Creatures.OnScreen()<=1 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)
Thank you with the UnEquip, works fine, but the Equip has the same problem with the players, when there is a player uses it.
(08-19-2012, 03:10 PM)Kimoszin Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
1000 {Equip Ring} Creatures.OnScreen()>1 Self.Equip.Ring(3049)
1000 {UnEquip Ring} Creatures.OnScreen()<=1 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)

I finally did it! look

Code:
1000 {Equip Stealth Ring} 1000 {Equip Ring} Creatures.OnScreen()>1 Creatures.ByName(cyclops, cyclops drone, cyclops smith) Self.Equip.Ring(3049)

I just needed to specify the creatures for the macro goto next step :D ty for your help with the other one :)