BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot delayed action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a script for chor lizards with Depositer and refiler everything worked well after some time when he had a problem with killing the Lizard Snakecharmer because it interfered cobra which he created, he killed the Lizard and the bot began to work with a great delay of about 10 seconds, maybe more walking 1 sqm and waited for the next sqm and went again so I waited 3 or 4 times and have always been a cobra and Lizard Snakecharmer do not know why this happens turn off the bot enclose back time and again acted the same.

Once downloaded the 7.0 beta version because I had the thought that something will help but still it was the same

Translator google polish - english sorry Big Grin
You have created your script using version 7.0 or 6.9?
(08-15-2012, 06:32 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]You have created your script using version 7.0 or 6.9?

7.0 beta
Try this:

In the Killer put a new creature called Snake and set Priority > Ignore.
i check it and this is not the next is the same error

i give script to check if someone can please give information about what I'm doing wrong.
ok, I'll try.. Big Grin
i know that scripts are don't perfect but i dont see scripts for lizards on forum ;p

PLS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!