BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Am I the only one whos tibia client crashes when bot gets turned on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So when I turn the bot on, Tibia just shuts down, and says that there was an error and when i go to open the client it will create an error report, and in the error report it says a lot of stuff, including pc info..but says Winrar, and the next line something about a violation. I didn't send the error report, but was wondering if this is a problem for anyone else? It only does it sometimes, although I haven't been able to use it yet today without the tibia client crashing. Could this get me caught by cip? Or is Winrar used for other stuff? lol..HELP
(08-23-2012, 08:03 PM)mommyofmckenzie Wrote: [ -> ]So when I turn the bot on, Tibia just shuts down, and says that there was an error and when i go to open the client it will create an error report, and in the error report it says a lot of stuff, including pc info..but says Winrar, and the next line something about a violation. I didn't send the error report, but was wondering if this is a problem for anyone else? It only does it sometimes, although I haven't been able to use it yet today without the tibia client crashing. Could this get me caught by cip? Or is Winrar used for other stuff? lol..HELP

cipsoft wont detect that you are boting by this
about crashes it sometimes happens to me too
every my character dont have ban, i am boting till half year;p
Thanks hun Smile