BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Few questions before pucharsing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the language the BBot is written in? Delphi/C++? Does it use any kind of ring0 code to make it more undetectable?

Is it untetectable by Cipsoft (mass bans, etc.)? Any GM alerts?

I think I'll buy this bot after those questions answered.

BTW: Answers can be in Polish too, as I'm from Poland.
Nie wiem w czym jest napisany, to pytanie do informatyków a nie do mnie Big Grin Ale to czy jest niewykrywalny to już sprawa jedynie Twoja, zależy to głównie od tego czy używasz unsafe feathures (czy jakoś tak). Te opcje sa zablokowane, aby je odblokować musisz kliknąć i zrobić "ptaszek" obok napisu Unsafe feathures w Basic Functions. Bot a raczej cavebot, imituje klawiatur, we wcześniej już wspomnianych opcjach jest możliwość aby latał map click'ami, lecz nie polecam. Ja osobiście mam dobre odczucia odnośnie tego bota, łatwo się robi skrypty, jadę na nim od samego początku (2010r.) z małą przerwą i jak narazie bez bana Big Grin Ile ja już to mass banów przetrwałem Big Grin

P.S. Możesz mieć bota za darmo, musisz tylko pomagać na tym forum, userze będą Ci dawać punkty reputacji a 30 pkt - 60 dni bota.

Daj reputa jak możesz Tongue
It's written in Visual Basic.
No way you can skin app like that in VB. :O

Great job.

And with the anti-detection? Do you use any ring0 hiding methods?

I have my private bot, updated today to newest version of Tibia after ~5 years of absence and to be extra careful I used some ring0 techniques. It's nothing advanced, just basic functions.
I need cavebot, that's why I'm here. Big Grin
Pascal (Delphi)