BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Script or Macro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is wrong thread.

Is it possible to kill Mother Slime after seeing player on screen or beeing moved ? Cause i'm afking while skilling and it can help me avoid deaths. If it's possible, please send me PM how can i do this or just say in this thread. Thanks for reply.

Sorry for my bad english.
It would be better to equip a stronger weapon for killing the "mother" Slime faster.
  • Add this macro to Advanced Tools -> Macros

0 {ChangeWeapon} weapon:=1234 Misc.ItemCountEx(!weapon!)>=1 Self.Inventory.LeftHand()<>!weapon! Self.Equip.LeftHand(!weapon!) Trainers.Stop() Killer.Start()

1234 = ID of weapon to change to (a better weapon than the one you are training with)
  • Add Slime to Killer's list.
  • Go to Protector and choose:
    1. Kind: Moved
    2. tick Macro and choose: ChangeWeapon
    3. tick Logout
    • Go again to Protector and choose:
      1. Kind: Player on Screen
      2. tick Macro and choose: ChangeWeapon
      3. tick Logout
  • Test it & post results.
I tried this macro. He's changing weapon to stronger, but he doesnt want to kill "mother". Yes i did everything u want me to do.
Sorry for my bad eng.
0 {ChangeWeapon} weapon:=1234 Misc.ItemCountEx(!weapon!)>=1 Self.Inventory.LeftHand()<>!weapon! Self.Equip.LeftHand(!weapon!) Trainers.Stop()==1 Killer.Start()==1

Try now, you can also try Close Tibia instead of Logout and stealth ring macro instead of Changing Weapon:

0 {Equip Stealth Ring} Misc.ItemCountEx(3049)>=1 Self.Inventory.Ring()<>3086 Self.Equip.Ring(3049)
I'm trying this macro now, i'll post results. If it won't work, i'd use Stealth Ring Macro.
Thanks very much for help. Reput for u Wink