BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: issue creating scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, just was trying to create a script in fenrock to get some money with my ek, i 'learnt' the waypoints but just at the beggining it has to up some stairs but it says that there are no waypoints avaible, i just don't understand and would be great if someone helps me.

another question is about saving my scripts... i don't know how to save the waypoints, the heal options, the kill monsters options, etc all together... i just know to save the waypoints by copying them into a note.

thanks and help the begginerss!!!!! Smile
Just active the "Learn" in Cave Bot and walk through cave.
To save: Settings -> Save.
(11-01-2012, 05:35 AM)fabiohs12 Wrote: [ -> ]hello, just was trying to create a script in fenrock to get some money with my ek, i 'learnt' the waypoints but just at the beggining it has to up some stairs but it says that there are no waypoints avaible, i just don't understand and would be great if someone helps me.

another question is about saving my scripts... i don't know how to save the waypoints, the heal options, the kill monsters options, etc all together... i just know to save the waypoints by copying them into a note.

thanks and help the begginerss!!!!! Smile

Put macros for move.