BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 7.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thew new BBot fixes some bugs from the version 7.6 that added Tibia 9.71 support.
no me funciona esta version :S
(11-09-2012, 04:33 PM)salvador Wrote: [ -> ]no me funciona esta version :S

How so? Any error?
My friend said "All works very good"
lo que pasa que lo quise instalar como todos sobre elmismo al anterior y al hacerlo me daba un error, entonces lo instale aparte y funciona perfectamente Smile
What's the news in 7.7?
What bugs it fixes? I'm curious. Big Grin
Hey updater will not update keeps getting a error and says to close tibia and all bbot . So i did that and it still will not update ?
Nice Looter, thank you Mega. (Só deixa ele pegar mais rapido por favor).
when gonna fix the crashes???
i now too have erro's.. ^^ i canno't botting with that. someone can help me with that?
cant load the new patch it keeps saying that i should close all tibia and bbot before starting the patch, what is wrong?
(11-10-2012, 10:17 PM)eMpen Wrote: [ -> ]cant load the new patch it keeps saying that i should close all tibia and bbot before starting the patch, what is wrong?

Simply download the bot from the official page. What's the problem?
PARABÉNS PELO LOOTER MEGA, ESTA MUITO BOM!!! MELHOROU BASTANTE!!! (Mas se der pra pegar mais rapido, eu agradeço!)
(11-10-2012, 10:17 PM)eMpen Wrote: [ -> ]cant load the new patch it keeps saying that i should close all tibia and bbot before starting the patch, what is wrong?
i too had its problem, and i reboot the computer and WITHOUT open the bbot, i remplaced the bbot 7.5 for 7.7
(i downloaded manually the bbot 7.7)
still bugged, i have many errors then bot close...
Bot com um erro ou bug, caçando dls e draggys quando clico para atacar e estou matando o bixo, ele simplesmente desclica sozinho, varias vezes isso acontece em minha hunt, tenho que ficar selecionando o bixo varias vezes até matá-lo.
PS: nas outras versoes anteriores isso nunca aconteceu !
scrip for minimize bps ????
or add aplications for min bps
After the last update I can't select any target because all the time when I want select it, it's turn off.
Can anybody help me ?
EVERYTHING WORK'S VERY VERY GOOD ! 0 BUGS , THANKS A LOT !!!
(11-12-2012, 04:25 AM)sossoexe Wrote: [ -> ]Bot com um erro ou bug, caçando dls e draggys quando clico para atacar e estou matando o bixo, ele simplesmente desclica sozinho, varias vezes isso acontece em minha hunt, tenho que ficar selecionando o bixo varias vezes até matá-lo.
PS: nas outras versoes anteriores isso nunca aconteceu !

(2), Pelo menos comigo é quando o monstro está dentro de fields e já que o DL adora ficar atacando fire field, o ataque fica o tempo inteiro desligando sozinho.
Pages: 1 2