BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [SOLVED] WALKING THROUGH MAGIC FORCEFEILDS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For anyone that needs to travel from Farmine to Zao via the teleportal north of farmine. or anyone that needs to hunt sea serpents in svargrond useing the dive board and teleportal.

I have noticed a issue that when you put a fixed point on a teleportal and then activate it you go through the portal successfully HOWEVER the bot doesnt pick up that you have actually walked on the fixed point and therefore will be stuck. this is because the walker will not continue unless you have steped on that fixed point.

The learn function in this situation does not work. already tested.

however to fix this problem simply put this in your macro creator and put the y,x and z value of the portal or dive board and when you got to add the macro make sure you are standing 1 SQM from the portal/diveboard.

this worked from me as i am now currenly botting sea serpents 24/7 making the most exp/h i have ever done.

Code:
Self.MoveTo(y, x, z)

I thought i should post this as i have come across alot of people including myself who are tempted to not bot area's with portals.

Thanks
Nathan.
Thats pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!