BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Some questions about BBot basic functions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello gus,

Ive few questions about how to count how much i should withdraw money from bank and how much buy for example mana pots. Like

In Scrit setup i definef to buy 20 manas, but i have 6 already, how to count i should withdraw 700gp instead of 1000gp? and later on how to tell to my script i should buy 14 manas not 20?

For fast reply i give reputation Smile

+ Why if i set map tool my bot just running in + shape? like up down right left left right down up

and like this whole time
(01-18-2013, 07:30 PM)NajsNojzzer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello gus,

Ive few questions about how to count how much i should withdraw money from bank and how much buy for example mana pots. Like

In Scrit setup i definef to buy 20 manas, but i have 6 already, how to count i should withdraw 700gp instead of 1000gp? and later on how to tell to my script i should buy 14 manas not 20?

For fast reply i give reputation Smile

+ Why if i set map tool my bot just running in + shape? like up down right left left right down up

and like this whole time

Hi!, it does automaticly count how many u should buy and how many you actually have so if u have 10 pots when refill, and your refiller says 20 manapotion it will buy 10 potions , its easy to change tho!
Yours
Freddelichous
Read the bbot's wiki: http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php
i was searching in wiki for part that says about buy tool but couldnt find