BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Bbot premium time no recibido
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He mandado el email reglamentario y nadie me a contestado ni nada asi que lo voy a intentar por aqui. He pagado unos 5 euros o asi en el zaypay y no me a dejado hacer nada ni bajarme el bbot ni nada asi que haber si alguien me da una solucion..

Aqui les dejo el email reglamentario:

I`ve bought a BBot License I did not received my premium time. I agree that I have tried all the steps before sending this email, I`ll wait 5 days before sending a new email. And if I don`t follow the exact template of this redeem payment tutorial I`ll not receive my Premium Time.

My BBot email is: [email protected] and I bought a 30 days license using the method:
[ ] PayPal
[ ] MoIP
[X] ZayPay

Payment ID: 624072

Notes: I was paying normally by phone call while my mobile ran out of money for call, and when i insert more money and i call same number and introduce the payment id it says that the id wasnt register... and my friend calls with his mobile and it cants also.. and i've payed like 5 euros already so i hope you solve it, thank you.

Gracias de antemano ~