BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [UPDATE] Tibia 9.82
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
With today's server save, a small client patch was released. We fixed some graphical issues concerning a few mounts, some typos and map bugs.

Wait for the update of bbot! Any questions should be posted in this topic.

(02-27-2013, 03:32 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]ETA: +- 8 hours.

Big changes on "BBot Action Engine", it control all the BBot Modules (Healer, Cavebot, Warbot...).
(02-27-2013, 01:23 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]With today's server save, a small client patch was released. We fixed some graphical issues concerning a few mounts, some typos and map bugs.

Wait for the update of bbot! Any questions should be posted in this topic.

Probably how long we have to wait?
What will be new with next update of Bbot?
u will change smt?

for be a better bot for Pally's , Magicians voc?
And when will update 9.82 already?. Around the time of day and whether today?
Yeah, still waiting! I hope it will be soon!
I have one more question because I have bought with the money I bot I have to wait?. Does not change the role? ;D
Please fix Turn North macro !! and walker gets buged some times
Thanks
Hello Dexter, how long it will take to release the new BBot, i wish you a nice day!!!...
Please add to bot fallow npc, its script first fallow to npc second message, we need it to bot
ETA: +- 8 hours.

Big changes on "BBot Action Engine", it control all the BBot Modules (Healer, Cavebot, Warbot...).
(02-27-2013, 03:30 PM)buska Wrote: [ -> ]Please add to bot fallow npc, its script first fallow to npc second message, we need it to bot

GOOD! WE WANT IT!
Thanks for your hard work =)
We're waiting unpatiently ;D
Melhorem DIAGONAL ataque e SEGUIR monstro , PLEASE !

Improve diagonal attack and follow monster, PLEASE!
plz not improvement bot, does it work in 9.82.

improvement leater. plz...
The worst option in this program is to avoid the waves . Fixe it Smile please
Version on 9.82 will be today?
RE: [UPDATE] Tibia 9.82
Melhorem DIAGONAL ataque e SEGUIR monstro , PLEASE !

Improve diagonal attack and follow monster, PLEASE!
Opa Mega,

Se teve muitas alterações no "Motor De Ações", pode fazer o update aí com calma, agente espera. É bom que enche um pouco de stamina, que todo botter vive com ela perto das 15:00, não é verdade.

Testa bem aí as alterações, sem pressa, pra não ter risco de passar um bug despercebido e o char morrer, que é bem pior do que esperar um pouco mais.

Obrigado pelo ótimo trabalho.

Att,

Coizado.
Please, Fix the keep distance this is so bad for run of the monsters, he take trap and more...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5