BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Hacked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys this is not another OMG HACKED DONT DOWNLOAD BBOT! But anyway so yea i have two accounts i play them both but i only bot one of them. I have been using the bot for around a month i have downloaded a couple scripts but i mainly made my own well i didnt play for about three days and then when i come back to play the account i bot is completely hacked, everthing gone but my another account is untouched. I dont understand how this could happen i give no one my info and why wasnt the other account hacked it had way more stuff on it thats why im not freaking out about it just wondering if anyone has any insight on this and wtf i need to do to insure it doesnt happen again.
Sad sounds weird!. never happened to me and i've been using this for a long time, anyways hope no one else get hacked!.
i think mega has to do something about his bot because people is starting to dislike it, it used to be a nice tool but now... uhm well it doesnt work at all and people is getting hacked.
Yes it is very weird because i have used many bots in the past and have been playing tibia a long time and never been hacked but i use this bot for only a month and the account is hacked, luckily my main account that i do not bot on was un-touched so unless there is something i am missing it was not a keylogger, correct? Then what exactly could have cause this. I would constantly log into both accounts to restart offline training and such im just confused about it all.

(03-14-2013, 11:20 PM)IWTT SAMSOM Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is very weird because i have used many bots in the past and have been playing tibia a long time and never been hacked but i use this bot for only a month and the account is hacked, luckily my main account that i do not bot on was un-touched so unless there is something i am missing it was not a keylogger, correct? Then what exactly could have cause this. I would constantly log into both accounts to restart offline training and such im just confused about it all.

Actually i have figured out what happend actually, i had the account info saved on my computer i just realized this because some other noob accounts that i dont use often were also hacked and were all saved on my computer my main account was not so i guess i know why/how this happend now