BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Please HELPPPPPP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello this is my first time using Bbot and whenever i load a script in folder of bb is created file CriticalError20130410184939 and any script won't start. Please help me im desperate.Angel
(04-10-2013, 04:52 PM)didov16 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello this is my first time using Bbot and whenever i load a script in folder of bb is created file CriticalError20130410184939 and any script won't start. Please help me im desperate.Angel

Go into Bbot Folder and search for a folder called config. Inside there should all your saved scripts be. If theres not anything inside the folder or even a folder called configs you might have to re script them.
(04-10-2013, 04:59 PM)emre135 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2013, 04:52 PM)didov16 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello this is my first time using Bbot and whenever i load a script in folder of bb is created file CriticalError20130410184939 and any script won't start. Please help me im desperate.Angel

Go into Bbot Folder and search for a folder called config. Inside there should all your saved scripts be. If theres not anything inside the folder or even a folder called configs you might have to re script them.

How do you think to re script them, there was no config folder but i made it few hours ago, and still the same problem. Please help!