BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 13.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
New version is now supported.
TY Mega Heart kkkk
Awesome, starting to test it right away Smile
Let's see if it works, will comment after testing it Smile

Nice work
I'll test it. Smile I have a question does this version helps to paladin, druid and sorcerer? I mean does the walker option works correctly, i know i have to set up some sqms before but sometimes my char gets a hit from monsters, I know you try to do your best, but i would like to know about that. Please answer MegaNo0body. Thank you Smile
Thanks Big Grin testing Big Grin
tytyty
its stock some times, but a fix with this macro Big Grin

Cavebot.Stop()
Self.TurnN()
Macro.Wait(1)
Self.TurnS()
Macro.Wait(1)
Self.TurnE()
Macro.Wait(1)
Self.TurnW()
Cavebot.Start()
Thanks Mega <3
I go test, i say something after.
thnkx !!!! testingBig Grin
this one was too fast, thanks !
As I said before - when using exori while attacking by 3 or more monsters and due to exori killing your target, bot is ignoring the rest of the monsters. . .
(04-23-2013, 05:50 PM)Slyth Wrote: [ -> ]As I said before - when using exori while attacking by 3 or more monsters and due to exori killing your target, bot is ignoring the rest of the monsters. . .

Well the bot is working fine but I had the same issue above.
you r thebest
FOr me bot in first 30minets works fine without one thing. While im botting on many mc sometimes it get's "debug" i mean error for example my windows shows "tibia.exe stop working send message to windows/don't send" and that's all my tibia get crush after close bbot is still working (i mean icon) it might be by my computer but that problem is only at new tibia i mean after browase field update. On open tibia server while i was using this was fine. That bug as i said is only in real tibia and only in those versions so must be something with bbot. If im wrong please write ur suggestions or advise.
in cave bot when i load a corym scirpt he stop on all wpt for 1 sec no idea what is going on before bot walkin very good bot in this version he stopped on wpt
omogmgo bot crashed..
To me .. all fine Big Grin but please Mega !! FIX LOOTER !!!! Thanks Smile

Good Work... Smile
xolink a Question Salandra script served with the new vercion by I see that sometimes not all the monster ataka or error will BBot
Work perfekt.
But screenshot system in bbot is very bad ;((
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5