BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [TIBIA UPDATE 9.86] Due to some technical difficulties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Due to some technical difficulties, the downtime for the server save takes longer than expected today. We will inform you again once the game worlds are back online. We apologise for any inconvenience." tibia.com

As we already know, let's wait for the bbot's update. Any questions regarding the update must be done in this topic. Constructive criticism and new ideas are welcome, otherwise will be sent to our famous group banned.

The Staff.
Good!

You can develop bbot while the tibia is off?
(04-23-2013, 11:57 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]"Due to some technical difficulties, the downtime for the server save takes longer than expected today. We will inform you again once the game worlds are back online. We apologise for any inconvenience." tibia.com

As we already know, let's wait for the bbot's update. Any questions regarding the update must be done in this topic. Constructive criticism and new ideas are welcome, otherwise will be sent to our famous group banned.

The Staff.

dex, there is new tibia client, and mega can start updating even now^^
anyways i will wait for update as much as i will have to;p
Hey Dexter!!

I guess the update didn't do much to the structure of tibia... It was more like a map and graphics update... So maybe not a big problem to update the bot
You should repair avoid waves on fire.
good luck for att
Some problems about looting and attacking... I was hunting in amazone.....
My targeting was attacking monsters but the looted didnt opened the amazone dead body if another monsters was allower... and bbot still didnt attacked witch... idk whats the problem Big Grin bbot still ignore some monsters Sad and you should make new "sd combo " and ue combo Wink if leader- XX say lol then say xd < example Big Grin
could also be improved healing because some slime
Can you improve the dash function?, that would be great, because it have alot of errors
of which is the estimated time of release BBot ?
There is a strange problem with attacking monsters after they use "invisiblility" or after attacking them with "exori". Bot sometimes ignore monsters who became invisible, and also some monster which were attacked by exori before killing the other target. Also sometimes bot goes too farther then it suppose to, when I set "Fixed point" or "Full check label" near to the staircase it sometimes goes up and then stuck there. Also while hunting creatures it goes stair up sometimes. I also suggest to add some options to bot which people always use macro for like "AutoMount", "SafeSpellCaster", "AutoUtura when hp is...". What's more I think it is very annoying that when I want to add for example FullCheckLabel I always get connected with the website. Please remove it Smile. I hope you take it under consideration Smile. Good luck with the update!
All game worlds are back online. We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the prolonged server save. tibia.com
So when is the bbot update? how much time will it take? Please answer. Thank you. Smile
can't believe... 3 weeks waiting for this again? i think so.

Warned for: Offending Staff
BBot for 9.86 is already updated, not tested yet. I'll test it and then check the Tibia Preview, it will be released on the next hours.
I'll warn all the users with posts like this: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12171-pos...l#pid50089

I'm not going to accept non-english or non-constructive criticism on this post!
Nice man (Y) He deserve that
(04-23-2013, 03:29 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]BBot for 9.86 is already updated, not tested yet. I'll test it and then check the Tibia Preview, it will be released on the next hours.

Nice work, very quickly Big Grin

But i got one question.
Is it possible that u add the old or a rebuilt version of the "self denfense attack"? Undecided
I was sometimes traped by monster's last days. Confused

Pce greetings .one of thousend.
I belive this will be an easy update... BTW the preview didn't update today... But a post from Craban in the preview thread on the link http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thr...enumber=62 says there will be one really soon... And it will be a F'ing big one for what it seems... I guess when it updates you should look into it asap, since in my opinion the preview phase should be over by winter update on july...

Smile Just some facts! Thanks for the quick job on the update
(04-23-2013, 03:52 PM)Elvanatural Wrote: [ -> ]But a post from Craban in the preview thread on the link http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thr...enumber=62 says there will be one really soon...
He's only talking about preview update, so u don't have to worry...
when update bot?
Pages: 1 2