BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, i have difficult problem about my bot. When i turn on the bot and load scripts, the window shows up that '[CRITICAL ERROR] Logged to file E2.... txt.' bot stopped. I download 10x new bot and nothing. Sometimes i must w8 4-6hours and bot is fixed. When the bot is on and my charackter hunting the window shows up 'testing botting time 2hours and going down' when time is end my bbot dont work;/ What can i do ? PLEASE HELP ME

Problem dalej nie został wyjaśniony, wiec ponownie pytam 'expertow' o co tu chodzi. Bbot raz mi dziala i boce ale odliczanie jakies jest 2godzin testowania bota niby, a po tych 2 godzinach lata normalnie, ale jesli wylacze bbota to pojawi sie nastepujaca informacja ze Critical error bla bla bla i nie chodzi mi bbot. Jedyna opcja zeby dzialalo to ze sam musze ustawiac wszystko, nie moge wczytywac skryptow. Po jakims czasei z nie wyjasnionych przyczyn znowu zaczyna dzialac bbot, ale to jest bardzo uciazliwe, place za cos a wystepuje taki problem. 100 razy instalowalem tibie w innych folderach,dyskach tak samo z botem i nic;/ pomoze ktos ?
spróbowałeś new bbota sciągać?