BBot - The best bot of the world
Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Printable Version

+- BBot - The best bot of the world (https://forums.bmega.net)
+-- Forum: BBot (https://forums.bmega.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://forums.bmega.net/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Pre-Version 4.3.4 (/thread-1355.html)

Pages: 1 2

Pre-Version 4.3.4 - MegaNo0body - 08-17-2011

The beta version has been released on the day 17/08/2011. It took lots of days due to personal problems on my real life.

I've fixed lots of bugs related to the cavebot / looting / opening corpses, the changelog is small but the changes are big.

Please report bugs of that version here, the Issue Tracker is filled with duplicated things and they'll be verified only before the next official version.

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - mancha250 - 08-17-2011

Loot speed dont work.
Sometimes the player dont take loot.

Looting is better because the player take the loot and continue hunting without delay.

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Insomniack - 08-17-2011

ey mega i guess i found a bug
when i open the new bbot ( i have no tibia open yet) it marks that i have a tibia client open and using bbot already it doesnt afect me at all bug still a bug? or its just my pc

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - MegaNo0body - 08-17-2011

Insomniack Wrote:ey mega i guess i found a bug
when i open the new bbot ( i have no tibia open yet) it marks that i have a tibia client open and using bbot already it doesnt afect me at all bug still a bug? or its just my pc

That's very weird bug, maybe you should try to restart the computer. It will not affect anything on BBot, but its not recommended to use multiple bots on the same client.

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - MegaNo0body - 08-17-2011

mancha250 Wrote:Sometimes the player dont take loot.

The corpse is open but it don't push items to your backpack?

Please note that Open Corpses and Loot are just two different functions.

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Insomniack - 08-17-2011

well in my case it doesn open the corposes
and doesnt take all loot and since im botting on wasp
its very importamt to dont leave empty bodys

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Insomniack - 08-18-2011

well for my beta 4.3.3 was better in case of looting since in this pre-version 4.3.4 the bot killed amazon (for example) and doesnt open it try to open but like its trying to kill other amazonn too
so the bot starts to move like crazy dunno what to do. D:

ey mega please remove this shitty version since doesnt OPEN amazon dont know whats wrong since it doesnt open wasp too :/
i prefer 10000% the old version of bbot please remove this version i cant still using beta 4.3.3 because it auto update!

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - mancha250 - 08-18-2011

Insomniack Wrote:ey mega please remove this shitty version since doesnt OPEN amazon dont know whats wrong since it doesnt open wasp too :/
i prefer 10000% the old version of bbot please remove this version i cant still using beta 4.3.3 because it auto update!

Ok the beta is not better.
report all bug if u found and her go repair, after her go update

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - mancha250 - 08-18-2011

MegaNo0body Wrote:
mancha250 Wrote:Sometimes the player dont take loot.

The corpse is open but it don't push items to your backpack?

Please note that Open Corpses and Loot are just two different functions.

Sometimes it does not open just because he has to kill other creatures and forget to open it after.
Sometimes it goes straight to the point of following cavebot unopened.

Pick up the loot he gets good the problem is open all the right bodies.

Quote:Sometimes it does not open just because he has to kill other creatures and forget to open it after.
Sometimes it goes straight to the point of following cavebot unopened.

Pick up the loot he gets good the problem is open all the right bodies.

it only happens when u bot in monster that atack with distance (amazon in my case) because its more ¿probable? that the bot runs to kill the othr monster instead looting

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Insomniack - 08-19-2011

MegaNo0body Wrote:
Insomniack Wrote:ey mega i guess i found a bug

That's very weird bug, maybe you should try to restart the computer. It will not affect anything on BBot, but its not recommended to use multiple bots on the same client.
fixed that bug just restart computer

also i guess this is a bug or a error bbot doesnt take all loot it move soo fast! for exmaple if there are 2 goblins and 1 kill one
bbot i will try to open and get the loot but at the same time it try to kill the goblin so i just move like crazy >.< and dont take the loot :/
i guess u can solve that because sucks that u cant get all the loot U_u

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Tatu - 08-20-2011

Ye, it's really nice!

But if you open a letter or any window (like Ctrl+O) in the game while cavebot is turned on, it stops walking until you close the window. I don't know exactly if it's a bug or a new cavebot method, but it's a strange thing that I discovered in the Pre-Version.

See you

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Insomniack - 08-20-2011

Tatu Wrote:Ye, it's really nice!

But if you open a letter or any window (like Ctrl+O) in the game while cavebot is turned on, it stops walking until you close the window. I don't know exactly if it's a bug or a new cavebot method, but it's a strange thing that I discovered in the Pre-Version.

See you
yey i found that too maybe its a keyboard an mouse simolator for being more real bot D:
also when can u fix cavebot? bot doesnt take not even the 50% of the loot
preveta version 4.3.3 ftw were 2 times better than this >=/

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - arth1248 - 08-21-2011

Por que o bot nao abre os corpos na versao 8.50?
Why does the bot does not open the bodies of the 8:50 version?

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Tatu - 08-21-2011

arth1248 Wrote:Por que o bot nao abre os corpos na versao 8.50?
Why does the bot does not open the bodies of the 8:50 version?

Are you using 4.3.4?

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - MegaNo0body - 08-21-2011

4.3.5 comming :p

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - Digao3n - 08-22-2011

When 4.3.5 will be launched?

Re: Pre-Version 4.3.4 - MegaNo0body - 08-22-2011

I want to release it before this weekend.

Update, no more lost loot - Cabelo - 08-22-2011

5 times I've bitched about the problem of many bodies to leave behind. The problem will not be corrected? I'm tired of betas that do not work right. The bbot the previous version was perfect and I'm sure that much. Complaints made ​​by other users of bbot is the same as my.