BBot - The best bot of the world
BBot 9.5 - Printable Version

+- BBot - The best bot of the world (https://forums.bmega.net)
+-- Forum: BBot (https://forums.bmega.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://forums.bmega.net/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: BBot 9.5 (/thread-8410.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: BBot 9.5 - Slyth - 04-10-2013

It is better now, I've started to test it 5 min ago and for now it's fine. Funny thing is I always have this login problem, there is some "violation" when I'm logging in but the I click OK and it dissapears with no consecuences...

RE: BBot 9.5 - utatek96 - 04-10-2013

Error all functions Sad

RE: BBot 9.5 - Pupilek - 04-10-2013

my problem when i try to load script - Error loading setting #193@chkHealerSpellLow&=-1.

Plx for answer.

RE: BBot 9.5 - turu_122 - 04-10-2013

My program is very wrong and everyone already sent by email. This is impossible using this bot!

When a new version will be released?

Ta seeing people we overcharging the mega, and bbot this with a lot of mistakes and nobody can use.

RE: BBot 9.5 - spawnb0t - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 04:27 PM)Pupilek Wrote: my problem when i try to load script - Error loading setting #193@chkHealerSpellLow&=-1.

Plx for answer.
same here, cant open script

RE: BBot 9.5 - buby92 - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 03:02 PM)fallenda Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:26 AM)varm Wrote: I have some problem when I load a scrypt(it work fine on older version)
[Image: 82370419.jpg]

Mega Hi, In my case it was something similar, but I load my script several times and after 4 running without problems, maybe something is wrong pliz check Big Grin

chyba zapomniałeś nick na ss zamazać

RE: BBot 9.5 - rgo - 04-10-2013

i Ill Make a new Script full afk in the night, and work well dont stop, i use attack secuencie and work well,use Distance Fight and work well too, am ED and the health and mana work well, i think the problem is if u use one old script, bc i was use one old script and the bot doesnt work. i was test the new script like 5h and dont stop, try to make new scripts.

Well is a great advance this update, tnx mega.

Ur program is the best, need some improvements but i think is the best bot Big Grin!

tnx.
rgo

RE: BBot 9.5 - Lee912 - 04-10-2013

When i can use BBot? : (

RE: BBot 9.5 - Guciosz - 04-10-2013

For Preview worlds please, standard functions

RE: BBot 9.5 - er jordas - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 04:58 PM)rgo Wrote: i Ill Make a new Script full afk in the night, and work well dont stop, i use attack secuencie and work well,use Distance Fight and work well too, am ED and the health and mana work well, i think the problem is if u use one old script, bc i was use one old script and the bot doesnt work. i was test the new script like 5h and dont stop, try to make new scripts.

Well is a great advance this update, tnx mega.

Ur program is the best, need some improvements but i think is the best bot Big Grin!

tnx.
rgo

That's not correct, my old scripts works fine.

The problem that the people have is the same as always, you need new folder, administrator, and compatibility, and later you need to run the script 1 time only, if you have 1 script running on bot and will open other the bot going to crash.

Mega need to make little change's but it's more or less good.

But do the changes soon as possible Wink!!!!!

And when the free days? I know you have much work but be correct with your clients Wink xDDDDDD

RE: BBot 9.5 - adik7275 - 04-10-2013

OMG ! when i can play on tibia preview???

RE: BBot 9.5 - Nightox - 04-10-2013

every time i load a script it crashes

RE: BBot 9.5 - nizlov - 04-10-2013

@everyone who has problems with loading settings

I'd suggest you to load these settings with paused BBot, copy cavebot points and macros and recreate everything else. Save as a new scipt. I did that and everything works just fine.

Perhaps new version will load older settings without any problems, for now I'd suggest that solution.

@everyone who has problems with crashing after loading settings

First load settings on paused client, then unpause the bot, it helps to avoid "crashes".

RE: BBot 9.5 - Firegone - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 05:32 PM)nizlov Wrote: @everyone who has problems with loading settings

I'd suggest you to load these settings with paused BBot, copy cavebot points and macros and recreate everything else. Save as a new scipt. I did that and everything works just fine.

Perhaps new version will load older settings without any problems, for now I'd suggest that solution.

First load settings on paused client, then unpause the bot, it helps to avoid "crashes".

You helped me Big Grin
Thanks man reput Wink

RE: BBot 9.5 - Lee912 - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 05:47 PM)Firegone Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 05:32 PM)nizlov Wrote: @everyone who has problems with loading settings

You helped me Big Grin
Thanks man reput Wink

Wytlumaczcie na polaka! : P

RE: BBot 9.5 - svira - 04-10-2013

no work ;/

RE: BBot 9.5 - tajron1 - 04-10-2013

O.o i testing now Smile Working for now Smile

AND....Bbot stop Sad MEGA FIX IT -.-

RE: BBot 9.5 - Crevo - 04-10-2013

Ye work but 30-50min and bot freez - crash and must exit tibia, exit bbot and one more time log all

RE: BBot 9.5 - Firegone - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 06:12 PM)Crevo Wrote: Ye work but 30-50min and bot freez - crash and must exit tibia, exit bbot and one more time log all

It is better than nothing Big Grin

RE: BBot 9.5 - eXa - 04-10-2013

Did all what u told, still BBot stucked in same place as before. [I am using same script as I used before this fckin Browse Field update]