Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
hello men i need a macro use slime gobbler to clean slime fungus in the floor plx bro <3
thx for you help
Hello i need macro to change character at lv 8 to next at lv 2
how can i make a macro check if i'm pressing certain hotkey?
Example:
2 {Dash} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Tibia.KeyDown(45) Self.MoveE()

it just ignores the "tibia.keydown" and go east without checking if i'm holding or pressing any key.

Example 2:
2 {hotkey} Tibia.KeyDown(45) Self.Inventory.Ring()==0 Tibia.SendKey(33)

this one ignores the "tibia.keydown and the self.inventory.ring" and just press the hotkey nonstop
100 {Dash} Tibia.KeyDown(45)==1 Self.MoveE()

btw u have dash in Basic War tab

Tibia.KeyDown(keyID) gives u back value 1 when its pressed or 0 when isn't
what u do with that u need to define with == , <> etc
Pol.
potrzebuje macro na otwieranie loota w czasie bicia potworów

Eng.
needs a macro to open loot during the beating monsters

Oraz
And

Pol.
jest macro na bicie lepszego potwora gdy np. atakuje słabszgo a silniejszy wejdzie na ekran

Eng.
is close to beating the monster better when, for example. attacking the weaker and the stronger will come on screen
There is no such macro, and not possbile so to do yet.

Bot will always finish attacking monster which it already started.
U can change priorities on monsters it will affect in certain way, which monsters it will attack next if they're already close.
Is it possible to pull every item around you to your feet?
Example:
200 {Push MAX } ID:=3031 ## ID OF ITEM ON GROUND X:=Self.X Y:=Self.Y Z:=Self.Z Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!

Instead of looking for an ID it just pull everything around you and drags it under your character.
I know that if i used map.throw "self" instead of map.pickup it would throw the items underneath me, but is it possible to pull everything without calling for an ID?
It's build in I believe cgeck. Shift+ctrl on tibia window
Hello
I wanted to create macro which close tibia after dead.
Did I made it correct?
Self.Health()<=0
Tibia.Close()
u can use protector for that, no macro

[Image: 03DMO1U.png]
(09-09-2016, 06:36 AM)Catar Wrote: It's build in I believe cgeck. Shift+ctrl on tibia window

No it's not Sad
Any sugestions on how to make it? is it even possible without calling every single item ID?
Yes it is... when u die, u are 'disconected' if u dont click 'YES' in time after death.

And when u disconect, protector can turn off ur tibia, and even computer if you want.
Just look at the screen that I gave you, and dont argue with me...
(09-09-2016, 04:31 PM)Catar Wrote: Yes it is... when u die, u are 'disconected' if u dont click 'YES' in time after death.

And when u disconect, protector can turn off ur tibia, and even computer if you want.
Just look at the screen that I gave you, and dont argue with me...

i was asking about this:

Example:
200 {Push MAX } ID:=3031 ## ID OF ITEM ON GROUND X:=Self.X Y:=Self.Y Z:=Self.Z Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!

Instead of looking for an ID it just pull everything around you and drags it under your character.
I know that if i used map.throw "self" instead of map.pickup it would throw the items underneath me, but is it possible to pull everything without calling for an ID?
How can i make this line of macro throw the item(2984) 1 SQM to the "east"(Any Direction) of my character?

2 {Example} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Tibia.IsKeyDown(45)==1 Map.Thrown(2984, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)
(09-09-2016, 08:45 PM)Eldogmariachi Wrote: How can i make this line of macro throw the item(2984) 1 SQM to the "east"(Any Direction) of my character?

2 {Example} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Tibia.IsKeyDown(45)==1 Map.Thrown(2984, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)

U can manipulate variables with basic math, like adding, substracting, multiplying and dividing.

If u want throw item 1 sqm to east you need to add 1 to the X
VarAdd(X, 1)

If u want to throw west, you need to substract 1 from X
VarSub(X, 1)

north would be Y+1
and south Y-1
Example:

i need macro for use the pick in a hole
(09-18-2016, 07:59 AM)barbilla Wrote: i need macro for use the pick in a hole

map tool in cavebot
barbilla Wrote:
i need macro for use the pick in a hole

map tool in cavebot

---------------------------------------
catar help me map tool
(09-18-2016, 10:57 AM)barbilla Wrote: catar help me map tool

http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=add_ty...p&s[]=tool