Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a following and spells Macro
I need to know how to auto follow someone when iam not attacking...and also to use exevo mas san when there is a certain amount of creatures on my screen...lets say 2 for example...thanks in advance.
If you on non pvp , just use advanced attack.

If pvp, use advanced attack with manual macro. You can find one I made for safe exori, in my " ek kaltia hexera " script
thanks,i used advanced attack for the spell,but how can i follow someone when not attacking ?! Thanks ! Big Grin
Check bbot macro commands, I think there was one to follow creature
(10-03-2016, 09:17 AM)Catar Wrote: Check bbot macro commands, I think there was one to follow creature

yea there is one to follow creature...but idk how to use it...tried putting the name of the character i want to follow and doesnt work....is there a possibility of following a character when not attacking ? Thanks !
(10-03-2016, 04:33 PM)Horishy Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 09:17 AM)Catar Wrote: Check bbot macro commands, I think there was one to follow creature

yea there is one to follow creature...but idk how to use it...tried putting the name of the character i want to follow and doesnt work....is there a possibility of following a character when not attacking ? Thanks !

Creature.Follow(ID) Follow a creature

U put ID of creature. to get ID
u need to use
Creature.ByName(Name) Gather a ID from the first creature with the name given found
and put it into variable, example

id1:=Creature.ByName(Cyclops)
Creature.Follow(!id1!)
It worked !...thanks alot Big Grin