Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEPOSITER
First the looter, not looting properly, now every script that I have, thats been downloaded the depositer doesn't work, it gets stuck and it keeps opening and closing the dp as well as the bps, and it ends going back to the hunt with cap full.
i have no idea what you set up wrong with depositer, because that thing works perfectly fine for me.

But we're aware of looter problem, its being fixed
I dont know what is happening to the depositer either, im using old scripts that ive always used and always worked fine, the characters goes tot he depot opens the dp lies 5 times then closes it go to another dp and tries again after like 6 attempts it goes back to the hunt.
(12-31-2016, 03:49 PM)FelixZN Wrote: I dont know what is happening to the depositer either, im using old scripts that ive always used and always worked fine, the characters goes tot he depot opens the dp lies 5 times then closes it go to another dp and tries again after like 6 attempts it goes back to the hunt.

how old?

now u have to pick number of depo box which to use, in bbot, did u do it?
Yes, its scripts from 2013-2015 but it was working fine few days ago, but yeah I tried doing that, selecting a depot on cavebot, but it still doesnt work.
(12-31-2016, 05:06 PM)FelixZN Wrote: Yes, its scripts from 2013-2015 but it was working fine few days ago, but yeah I tried doing that, selecting a depot on cavebot, but it still doesnt work.

for sure its something with order of backpacks in ur depo box, because depositer works perfectly fine.
I have no backpacks in my depot
(01-01-2017, 10:31 PM)FelixZN Wrote: I have no backpacks in my depot

and thats the problem, you need to stack backpacks one inside another (like a loot bag) in FIRST place of the depot box that you use

[Image: WNk6ai7.png]
Made small adjusts to it, it was trying to open backpacks too fast, causing it to open/close/open/close..

It should be fixed in the next version.
(01-03-2017, 04:22 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Made small adjusts to it, it was trying to open backpacks too fast, causing it to open/close/open/close..

It should be fixed in the next version.

When we could expect new version? :3 waiting for it :<