Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error to open bbot
Sad 
Hello guys! i have a big problem, when I open tibia 8.60 and then open Bbot(first time) there is ok and it's work well but, when I try to open a second tibia 8.60 the tibia is closed when choosing the chart. My english it's not good but I tried. I hope that you can help me! i need use BBot in multiclients. Thanks all! waiting for answers.
(01-16-2017, 03:22 AM)mauuwii Wrote: Hello guys! i have a big problem, when I open tibia 8.60 and then open Bbot(first time) there is ok and it's work well but, when I try to open a second tibia 8.60 the tibia is closed when choosing the chart. My english it's not good but I tried. I hope that you can help me! i need use BBot in multiclients. Thanks all! waiting for answers.

What bbot version you trying, and what you use for MC

Bbot has no problem running multiple processes
(01-16-2017, 03:33 AM)Catar Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 03:22 AM)mauuwii Wrote: Hello guys! i have a big problem, when I open tibia 8.60 and then open Bbot(first time) there is ok and it's work well but, when I try to open a second tibia 8.60 the tibia is closed when choosing the chart. My english it's not good but I tried. I hope that you can help me! i need use BBot in multiclients. Thanks all! waiting for answers.

What bbot version you trying, and what you use for MC

Bbot has no problem running multiple processes
i got the last version from bbot, and the tibia version it's 8.60. :S
Which one, last official, or beta
Error Open Bbot Conect Chart!
add exceptions to antivir and firewall
(01-17-2017, 10:23 AM)Catar Wrote: Which one, last official, or beta

the problem is when I select my chart! I have the las official... before that never happened but now I downloaded the last version and it is happens. I dont know why ;S it is automatically, i open tibia, open BBOT selec my chart and bye bye, it is closes.

(01-17-2017, 04:36 PM)Catar Wrote: add exceptions to antivir and firewall

i did it, and it is still the same

(01-17-2017, 12:59 PM)Zhaozz Wrote: Error Open Bbot Conect Chart!

bbot never shows an error, just closes tibia while I open itand that is everything
No clue, i just tried 79.1 version and it works fine for me