Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to use DebugClickEx()
It simulates a click in the specified coordinates X and Y

I use the subprogram Windowspy from program Autohotkey to figure out what X and Y the mouse currently is, to set.(though it needs to remove 13 from Y value from windowspy to work correctly)

it allows you to do some commands not possible yet with bbot macros, like:
1 clicking full atack/balanced/full defense
2 clicking expetise mode(E) and choosing a new pvp mode
3 close/open battle dialog
4 changing /server log /npc window /private channels; to use sentences saying in tibia more human-like
5 anything that requires a right-click on the mouse
Hi,

Debug.ClickEx will send a click and print a white pixel where it should have clicked. You pointed that your application does not have the right Y position and you have to increment/decrement 13 pixels, this is because some windows functions counts the title bar and some doesn't (13 pixels is the DEFAULT height for titlebar), some computers may have different values.

In order to see Debug.ClickEx, run it as fast as possible, like every 5 ms. DO NOT USE IT IN TERMINAL FUNCTIONS, it is a debug feature. New functions Misc.Click and Misc.ClickEx will come with the next version, these won't draw the pixel and should work faster than the debug version.
I had no idea this command exists, its not listed on website.
MEGA Why did You HIDE IT FROM ME???

It took me less than 3 min to figure out, how it works, check this out:

Im using it to activate pvp mode and tank mode

to automatically trap botters, and go back to trap botters after its dead, it goes back to the trapping place and activate red fist mode

add debug.leftclick please
(02-07-2017, 12:34 AM)Bbotone Wrote: add debug.leftclick please

It is left click.

Besides, your posts make so little sense, its hard to understand what the f... you want.

In title u ask how to use it, in first sentence you just say what it does, and then u change topic and start talking about 2 other different programs.
(02-06-2017, 05:10 PM)Catar Wrote: I had no idea this command exists, its not listed on website.
MEGA Why did You HIDE IT FROM ME???

It took me less than 3 min to figure out, how it works, check this out:

I use paint for that as well =]
i meant.. add RIGHT click...