Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone help me !!
Since 81 Bbot update none of the scripts im using are working Sad they walk laggy and dont go up or down stairs/holes pls help
Guy do a review in you script to check if this work like you saved him, else just adjust.
(02-14-2017, 12:09 AM)Hunger Wrote: Guy do a review in you script to check if this work like you saved him, else just adjust.

the script was working last update but i dont know now but even the scripts i make myself have the same problem
You are playing in a Open Tibia or Official Tibia , maybe your system corrupted the data in scripts or have a change on server that you play, because the engine of BBot its the same, I hunting very well, but I maked new scripts to this new version, because i'm back to play in the last days. Soo try test in a new script and give us a feedback.
(02-14-2017, 02:55 AM)Hunger Wrote: You are playing in a Open Tibia or Official Tibia , maybe your system corrupted the data in scripts or have a change on server that you play, because the engine of BBot its the same, I hunting very well, but I maked new scripts to this new version, because i'm back to play in the last days. Soo try test in a new script and give us a feedback.

Im playing on official tibia it was working fine then all of a sudden he walks slow and doesnt go up stairs or holes anymore ill attach the script i made and can you see if it works for you ?

Attached Files
.bbot   LK Cyclopis Edron - Knight 100 .bbot (Size: 18.26 KB / Downloads: 25)