Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot beta version 7.3 R4
Download and test!

http://bbot.bmega.net/?action=premium

IMPORTANT: If there are errors that make the bot crash, post the report that is in the diagnostics tab, along with an explanation of the problem.
What's the main changes compared to R3?

no no no no FullCheck / Sad
Would be good to know what he worked on so we can watch out for the error. its hard to help without knowing what changes...
whenever i try to load the bot when having 2x clients up i get the error " Error loading DB! I/O error 32". I´m not using bbot's multi client

i have error that when i exp on mutated humans the bot off when 4-5 monsters arround me. And i die 3 times... ; / can you fix it?
R4 is working so well for me! no buggs at all. Really good job with this update. The only bugg i can find at the moment is that i can't load more than one R4 verision at time becouse of the error i typed in the earlier post by me

(09-18-2012, 09:40 AM)November Wrote: R4 is working so well for me! no buggs at all. Really good job with this update. The only bugg i can find at the moment is that i can't load more than one R4 verision at time becouse of the error i typed in the earlier post by me

+1
R5 will be official, releasing it in 3 hours.
We are waiting!
if it will be official i like it Smile
Pomogłem? + reput mile widziany Big Grin
I just help you? I will be happy if u rep+ me.
(09-18-2012, 03:25 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: R5 will be official, releasing it in 3 hours.

We are waiting Tongue
Will i have the option to choose between the old version (R2) or the new one?[/align]