Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIX WAYPOINTS!!!
-.- i get killed ... from 79lvl to 78lvl...
I was in school.... The bbot just RUNNED OUT OF TEMPLE AND STAY out.. -.- some guys rooked me to 61lvl ..... ADD something if bot dies then dont follow waypoints .... any button for that... PLEASE... i am not first one with this problem...
Pause bot when you die:

50 {Pause on Death By Kimoszin} !Verify!==0 Self.Health()<=0 BBot.TogglePause() Verify:=1

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
(04-12-2013, 03:10 PM)joncis Wrote: -.- i get killed ... from 79lvl to 78lvl...
I was in school.... The bbot just RUNNED OUT OF TEMPLE AND STAY out.. -.- some guys rooked me to 61lvl ..... ADD something if bot dies then dont follow waypoints .... any button for that... PLEASE... i am not first one with this problem...

u can active one alarm, disconect pause bot and logout, and active the alarms funcion.

Big Grin! i use this tool and works fine.

If i help you can gimme some rep Big Grin!
(04-12-2013, 03:38 PM)rgo Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 03:10 PM)joncis Wrote: -.- i get killed ... from 79lvl to 78lvl...

u can active one alarm, disconect pause bot and logout, and active the alarms funcion.

Big Grin! i use this tool and works fine.

If i help you can gimme some rep Big Grin!

Nop.... the problem was that to bbot MAKE RANDOM waypoint in CITy... i was wtf when i tested it today again... i just runed in temple and the bbot just went in city one place and do nothing... wtf..