Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
New~ November free scripts service!
Heart 
I LOST MOST OF MY SCRIPTS DUE A COMPUTER CRASH. IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MY SCRIPTS PM ME AND HELP ME GET THEM BACK Heart

[Image: 9riU8oD.png]

This is how every loot setup will be like
[Image: fLlHgi3.png]

I LOST MOST OF MY SCRIPTS DUE A COMPUTER CRASH. IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MY SCRIPTS PM ME AND HELP ME GET THEM BACK Heart

[Image: SQ1qW9g.png]
[table=95][tr][th]
Level
[/th][th]
City
[/th][th]
Scripts for knights
[/th][th]
Version
[/th][th]
Download
[/th][/tr][tr][td]All[/td][td]Thais[/td][td]Full blessing buyer 100% afk[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Rook[/td][td]Al'dee Rats 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Darashia[/td][td]Rotworms north east 100% afk[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Venore[/td][td]Swamp Trolls 100 % afk[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]20+[/td][td]Liberty Bay[/td][td]Rotworms 100% afk[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]30+[/td][td]Port Hope[/td][td]Tortoise 100% afk[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]40+[/td][td]Farmine[/td][td]Stone Golems 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]50+ [/td][td]Yalahar[/td][td]Mutated Humans 100% afk[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]80+[/td][td]Yalahar[/td][td]Mutated Rats 100% afk [Image: ypfvG4l.png][/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]1-200[/td][td]All cities[/td][td]For even better scripts visit my paid scripts service ----> [/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][/table]

[Image: 7oUx7Aa.png]
[table=95][tr][th]
Level
[/th][th]
City
[/th][th]
Scripts for Paladins
[/th][th]
Verision
[/th][th]
Download
[/th][/tr][tr][td]60+[/td][td]Yalahar[/td][td]Mutated Humans 100% afk [Image: ypfvG4l.png][/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]80+[/td][td]Yalahar[/td][td]Zombies 100% afk [Image: ypfvG4l.png][/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][/table]

November Blessing Buyer!

This is the most loved script on bbot.
Start at thais depot with the amount of money you need for all blessings.

The bot will end at Edron Boat. The script do not buy Twisted of fate blessing so feel free to buy it afterwards if you need it in any temple.

PS* Dont forget to add healer or else you will probably die from the fire in Kazz.

If you download this please dont forget to rep+ me if you want more scripts like this.

.bbot   Blessings by November.bbot (Size: 18.43 KB / Downloads: 672)

Al'dee Rats

Monsters to face
[Image: Rat.gif][Image: Cave_Rat.gif][Image: Bug.gif]

This script is great when you already have some rook eq and want to take lvl 8 fast!

Just start the script in the cave and you will be level 8 within 2 hours (without premium)

If you download this please dont forget to rep+ me if you want more scripts like this.

.bbot   Rook - Al\'dee rats v1.0 November.bbot (Size: 5.32 KB / Downloads: 121)

Darashia rotworms - North east cave

Monsters to face
[Image: Rotworm.gif][Image: Carrion_Worm.gif]

Description
Great place to start botting when you just hitted main. I bot here from level 8-20

Exp/h
15-18k/h

Supplies
Just buy a few potions that you might have too use the first levels but then you wont ever need any supplies.

Start
You can start where ever in the cave or in Darashia depot.

Depositer & Refill
Only depositer, refiller is not needed

Coming soon

Venore - Swamp trolls

Monsters to face
[Image: Swamp_Troll.gif][Image: Bat.gif]

Description
Great place to start botting when you just hitted main and dont have premium account. Bot here if you need money, collecting Medicine Pouches is a great way to make money

Exp/h
Dont remember but it's very good!

Supplies
No supplies needed for this script. Just bring rope and shovel

Start
Start it in the bank depot in Venore or somewhere in the cave

Depositer & Refill
Only depositer, refiller is not needed

Coming soon

Liberty Bay - Rotworms

Monsters to face
[Image: Rotworm.gif][Image: Carrion_Worm.gif][Image: Tarantula.gif] [Image: Centipede.gif]

Description
Bot ur knight when ur 20/25+ here. It's a very good place to make money

Exp/h
15-25k/h

Supplies
rope + shovel and some mana and health pots

Start
Start it in the depot of Liberty bay if you want the bot to buy supplies for you, else you can start it in the cave

Depositer & Refill
Depositer and Refiller!

Coming soon

Port Hope - Tortoises

Monsters to face
[Image: Tortoise.gif][Image: Blood_Crab.gif][Image: Centipede.gif] [Image: Crocodile.gif]

Description
You can bot your knight when your 30/35+ here. It's a nice exp/h and some profit.

Exp/h
25-35k/h

Supplies
rope + shovel and some mana and health pots

Start
Start the bot in Port Hope depot or inside the cave.

Depositer & Refill
Depositer, Refiller is not needed

Coming soon

Farmine - Stone Golems

Monsters to face
[Image: Stone_Golem.gif][Image: Gargoyle.gif][Image: Gozzler.gif]

Description
Take your knight and bot here for alot of iron ores, red gems and other good stuff.
Ps* You need to have completed enough quests to be able to use the farmine depot.

Supplies
Mana potions, Health potions & Brown mushrooms!

Start
Start the bot in Farmine depot or inside of the cave

Depositer & Refill
Depositer & refiller!

Coming soon

Yalahar - Mutated Humans

Monsters to face
[Image: Mutated_Human.gif][Image: Mutated_Rat.gif][Image: Acid_Blob.gif][Image: Mercury_Blob.gif]

Description
This is one of the best places to bott your money maker and make tons of cash! a excellent place to bot if you want to become rich.
You need to have started the third "in mission of yalahar" for this script to work.

Exp/h
about 50-80k/h depending on skills and people there

Supplies
Mana potions, health potions & Brown mushrooms

Start
Start the bot in Yalahar Depot or inside of the hunting ground

Depositer & Refill
Depositer & refiller!

.bbot   Yalahar - Mutated Humans v1.1 November.bbot.bbot (Size: 11.35 KB / Downloads: 385)

lvl, stone golems? Thanks:*
(06-23-2013, 04:33 PM)November Wrote:
[Image: 9riU8oD.png]

This is how every loot setup will be like

[Image: fLlHgi3.png]

Note* if you want me to continue to make free scripts give me rep+ or i will only be making paid scripts.

[Image: SQ1qW9g.png]
[table=95][tr][th]
Level
[/th][th]
City
[/th][th]
Script
[/th][th]
Version
[/th][th]
Download
[/th][/tr][tr][td]All[/td][td]Thais[/td][td]Full blessing buyer 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Rook[/td][td]Al'dee Rats 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Darashia[/td][td]Rotworms north east 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Venore[/td][td]Swamp Trolls 100 % afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]20+[/td][td]Liberty Bay[/td][td]Rotworms 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]30+[/td][td]Port Hope[/td][td]Tortoise 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]40+[/td][td]Farmine[/td][td]Stone Golems 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][tr][td]50+ [/td][td]Yalahar[/td][td]Mutated Humans 100% afk[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr][/table]

Great scripts. Can you please make a tarantula tasker??
(06-24-2013, 12:03 AM)jzik Wrote: lvl, stone golems? Thanks:*

Just read the first post for all the req lvls.
I suggest you should be atleast lvl 40 maybe higher. Try it out and ler me know

Great scripts ty!
Had to make a small bugg fix for the blessing script, please re download the 1.1 verision!

Good farmine ty!
Fixed blessing buyer again it stopped at boat with the new update. Please download the 1.2 verision for 100% working blessing buyer. /Nov

[Image: frog_bump.jpg]

fixed some minor buggs on swamp trolls venore. Download the new 1.1 verision

Updated almost all of my scripts from minor buggs. Please let me know if you find any else ones. Download the new verisions of my scripts.

Only stone -golems in farmine left for update. Will be updating it next week!

no paladin scripts ??