Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1473 Tibia accounts have been detected...
1/3acc deleted
0/6, cheers
Please give me reputation if I helped you.
NEver banned XD since version 8.1 with bbot >Big Grin
0/9 - never banned for BBot.
Stop crying people... ALL BOTS ARE DETECTABLE!
If you use script that is spamming exori every 1 second you can be easily detected... etc...

cry is free Big Grin
(11-12-2013, 03:22 PM)jessemorales01 Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 02:54 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 02:40 PM)jessemorales01 Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 02:30 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 02:23 PM)jessemorales01 Wrote: 220 ED. Deleted along with 120 MS and other characters. Not from being reported.. Dexter it says we were caught by the automation tool. Bbot no longer is safe.

Tell me when we say the bbot or any other bot is safe? Any bot is detectable.

And I'm still with my assertion that were banned because they were often reported.

Obviously we know that any bot is detectable, but what you're telling me now is that bbot never said they were safe? Then tell me why everyone would use it? Don't tell me people decided to use it because they thought "meh, i don't mind being deleted, i'll use Bbot!".

Surely my friend. If you search the forum, you will find many topics where we talk that none bot is safe and the bbot a lot less. Everyone uses by will own and knowing that at any time can be caught. Do not come to give a history of in the innocent, because neither you nor anyone is! All were warned in some way or another. They want to use bot use, but it is at your own risk. This has always happened and will continue happening. Catch level 300, 400 with the bot, besides a lot of money and then that they are caught complain about of the bbot. This for me is pure hypocrisy.

No more!

Hypocrisy? Hypocrisy is offering a bot knowing that people pay MONTHLY chargers for and not wanting to assume any responsibility when it comes down to accounts being deleted.
Dexter
04-25-2013, 08:52 AM
"5562 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today."

A little explanation:

As there are still ignorant people who do not have the luxury of research before talking shit. Everyone knows that there is bot undetectable, but some people without brains still think that there are. I will not get banned for offenses, but the ignorance that these people have. One thing is the person not be able to learn something about a particular subject, they often do not have at hand a way to learn. Another thing is the person who is able to research and learn about a particular subject but do not want to, because you think you are living in the disney.

Stop thinking that there are still bot undetectable. Stop crying when 1 or 2 of you accounts are deleted. Be men and assume that you were wrong in using it.

I'm told!

Hypocrisy is you use a bot knowing that it is illegal and still feel you are in the right of complain when it is banned.

As I have been talking about in other posts. We never talk to our bot was undetectable, because we know very well how this works. Researched so thoroughly (assembly) in the tibia and the bbot we can say whether or not undetectable
0/3 using bbot.
2/7 using ibot.

i trust my main level characters bbot
never got deleted on bbot , only final warning long time ago on an ek 250 Smile
(11-12-2013, 05:01 PM)Rexi Wrote: NEver banned XD since version 8.1 with bbot >Big Grin

BBot was born in version 8.5, thank you.
clear ^_^
0/41
(11-13-2013, 02:37 PM)Kimoszin Wrote: 0/41

hahahha = you rock Big Grin
(11-13-2013, 02:37 PM)Kimoszin Wrote: 0/41

LOL
0/23 All Save like always for 6 month
(11-13-2013, 03:42 AM)JeshuaStep Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 05:01 PM)Rexi Wrote: NEver banned XD since version 8.1 with bbot >Big Grin

BBot was born in version 8.5, thank you.

BBot was born a long time before 8.5, the 8.5 was the first BBot that was capable of working on multiple-versions. I don't know when the first BBot was released, neither what was the first version. I think that it was like 7.6 or 7.7 for personal use. The website came online on 2009, but the BBot existed since 2007.
Character Marsto Sin does not exist.

116 RP, deleted. Good Bye Tibia, Welcome OTS Big Grin
I have EK 102, i never use bot till lvl 99, i decide to use now.
I now that im wrong, if i be banned....my fault. Simple like that.
I hope that it donĀ“t happens.....
Did anyone get banned for just using the healing functions, etc?
I botting about 6 month non stop me first account on this bot are 2 year old and only get banished 1 time, never more detected-
XafterONE~~
160 ek - banned - 0 reports
(11-22-2013, 06:36 PM)Golota10 Wrote: 160 ek - banned - 0 reports

How do you know you have no reports?
If you are reported you have this in your tibia account so i think its bbot problem Sad