Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmega on 2 computers
Hello , i have Bbot and i have a computer and a laptop , sometimes i set on waypoints for my knight on my computer and i want to set my Bbot on my druid on my laptop to do magic level , will i get banned or anything for this ?? i heard people got a few days of their premium taken away for sharing , will this not count as sharing? you can check my internet Ip and everything its only me using BBot.

Please answer quickly thanks
Best regards,
Eryk

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
u can get banned if u have dynamic ip and many times reseting router
Please REP ME+ if I helped you
THANKS =D
(11-14-2013, 04:22 PM)erykans Wrote: Hello , i have Bbot and i have a computer and a laptop , sometimes i set on waypoints for my knight on my computer and i want to set my Bbot on my druid on my laptop to do magic level , will i get banned or anything for this ?? i heard people got a few days of their premium taken away for sharing , will this not count as sharing? you can check my internet Ip and everything its only me using BBot.

Please answer quickly thanks
Best regards,
Eryk

Your account will be blocked for a few hours if you use the bbot account in more than two ip's.
If your PC and laptop has the same internet connection (IP) - it is ok.
(11-14-2013, 07:45 PM)kamill Wrote: If your PC and laptop has the same internet connection (IP) - it is ok.

impossible to have the same ip on 2 computers
Please REP ME+ if I helped you
THANKS =D
(11-14-2013, 08:34 PM)firael Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 07:45 PM)kamill Wrote: If your PC and laptop has the same internet connection (IP) - it is ok.

What? Are you absolutely sure?
So i paid €5 to use Bmega on 1 computer? what if i go for 2 months to colledge and i get a new computer there then my €5 will be wasted because if i use it on a new computer it will get banned , hah absolute Bull**it....

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
(11-14-2013, 08:34 PM)firael Wrote:

If you use a router or switcher multiple computers (or smartphones) will have each one lan ip address, but the wan ip address (internet ip) will be the same for all your devices on your home.

(11-14-2013, 11:12 PM)erykans Wrote: So i paid €5 to use Bmega on 1 computer? what if i go for 2 months to colledge and i get a new computer there then my €5 will be wasted because if i use it on a new computer it will get banned , hah absolute Bull**it....

No, you understand very badly, you can even use on two computers on the same day and in different networks, the problem start when multiple bbots connects from different networks at the same time.

Also you got warned for disrespect.