logout/login macro
Hi,
I want to do something like this:
1. Run Bbot with a certain settings
2. Do the botting
3. Logout after 5h
4. Login after 10h
5. Go to point 2.

Is it possible to do the macro which logs out after X hours of bottings and waits Y hours then login again?

Of course REPS+ to those who help.

Cheers!
hey man , No unfortunately its impossible to do it like you say ;/ , its possible to log out after X hours of botting but not to login again :/
Sorry ,

Please Rep if you can for answering fast and helping, that would be amazing, Thank you Smile

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
It's possible but erykans think that he is a clever and he know all.
Try this:
Code:
Self.Logout()
Macro.Wait(TIME_IN_MILISECONDS)

Please don't forget run auto-reconnect.
Good luck! Tongue
>>> Did I help you? Rep me. <<<
(02-10-2014, 02:30 PM)Nobody93 Wrote: It's possible but erykans think that he is a clever and he know all.
Try this:
Code:
Self.Logout()
Macro.Wait(TIME_IN_MILISECONDS)

Please don't forget run auto-reconnect.
Good luck! Tongue

Yes everybody can do it like this idiot -.- , that you have to Wait , but there is no official macro to log in after X hours. Idiot , thinks he knows it all.

And you didnt even give him macro for logout when x hours of hunting , stupid idiot

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
=.= please stop cry erykans.
If u want logout after 5 hours u can write macro which will save in variables a time of start hunting:
Code:
Misc.SystemTime.Hour() Returns the system HOUR
Misc.SystemTime.Minute() Returns the system MINUTE
Misc.SystemTime.Second() Returns the system SECOND

And u have to write macro which will check if passed 5 hours. (I think that u will make a 100% afk, so better solution is check stamina time)

@erykans , I know that u feels like a profesional programmer, but u must know that u aren't - You can do only simple macros. Please use your brain.

Greetings
>>> Did I help you? Rep me. <<<