YEAH !

Good Job Smile

But i lost 2 days Bbot ;((
work good
cant even start the new bot instant crash
failed to load items.ground file...
access vialation.... blah blah
I have the same problem "access voliation~"
lol now i back to home and what i see crash omg ( i oppened loot bp there was any items just in onther bp was 4k gold (coryms pleace)) so he cant work fine ; /
shit happens..;/
i think problems is on hud's
works fine on rook
try opening few times in a row, works for me since all the bugs started to happen
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
I had several problems starting the bbot (access memory errors), but after that I've been hunting about 1 hour, and my client doesn't chrash, so I believe it is fixed. Thank you all for your work.
i didnt have anything in looter lol i cant find anything..
is it working? i dont wanna pay if is not working fine, as was before... please someone tell
(02-21-2014, 06:24 AM)moderox Wrote: is it working? i dont wanna pay if is not working fine, as was before... please someone tell

It is working fine for me. I unzip the Bbot folder in a different directory, and then copy my scripts from the old folder, and paste into the new one. This way I solved all my problems, so try it! It will worth!! Smile
everything its good but on bbot hud some items its 'unnamed' and wrong price like red robe it no 300gp but 20k xD
If i Help give a rep please Smile

LUKI'S EK AND ED PROJECT !
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20824.html
make please "mana Tolls" trink so slow mana potions, i am ek, i am use bbot only for healer, soft etc.... now this bot trink so slow mana potions, i can't hunting with exori-exori min-exori gran-exori, and......... 0 mana. Thx

ps. sorry for my english xD
I think today can be update Tibia Client;/

Feb 21 2014 -
Today, the server save will take a bit longer than usual. Due to some unwanted side effects we need to revert a bug fix that addressed an issue with monsters occasionally spawning on stairs.
(02-21-2014, 07:03 AM)[email protected] Wrote: everything its good but on bbot hud some items its 'unnamed' and wrong price like red robe it no 300gp but 20k xD

Please...

Those values are NPC PRICES, a red piece of cloth is sellable to NPC Irmana or Yasir for 300gp, so everything is just fine. A price for which it may be sold to other players varies a lot beetween different servers and there is no way to use and update that price.
Hey i have problem ;/

My bbot doesn't see a character.
List is empty ;/
(02-21-2014, 11:15 AM)Mumin122 Wrote: Hey i have problem ;/

My bbot doesn't see a character.
List is empty ;/

I have the same problem.

Help, please Smile