Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GUIDE! ALL SCRIPTS FOR MAGES LEVEL 0-150
Hello Bbotters! I am here again! Today I bring for you my scripts which I used to exp my ED to level 180 and MS to level 100!

1. First of all please don't ask me about Fenrock/POI DL's because I save those scripts for my future paid scripts!

2.TEST the scripts first, and report here the possible bugs

3. If you think some script is useless and you would exp in another respawn for that level, tell me which one!

4. All my "customizable" scripts come with some variables, which I'm still starting to control.

5. Rep+ if you enjoy my scripts!

How to use my variables:

-The "mpid" is the ID of the mana potions the bot will use: 268 for little ones, 237 for strongs and 238 for greats.

-The "mpprice" is the price of those mana potions: 50/80/120 respectively!

-The "mpamount" is the amount of manas the bot will buy when refilling!

This will allow you to easily customize the same script for differents lvls, so you can adapt the number of manas to the capacity of your character.

PLEASE, CONFIGURE IT PROPERLY OR YOU CAN DIE!

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE THE MANA POTIONS IN THE MANA TOOLS!

Now let's go with my guide!

Starting...

.bbot   K 10 Salamander east+south.bbot (Size: 11.13 KB / Downloads: 200)
-Salamander cave in venore!

.bbot   EK 15 Carlin TrollRot.bbot (Size: 8.33 KB / Downloads: 158)
-New rotworm cave before coryms! -No need key to enter troll cave

This both scripts are aparently configured for a low level knight but you just have to change the "healing tools" to use it on your mage!
Use this scripts until you get Lvl 25+ and magic level 35+

Let's exp faster now...

I hope you buy a vampire/demon shield to go on with your ED!
Spells: exura gran, exori frigo, exori flam

.bbot   ED MS 25 Mino Yala Customizable.bbot (Size: 10.06 KB / Downloads: 391)
-It's probably that your char die at first levels if you don't have a nice net, anyway in some hours you will be level 30+ and out of danger!
-30kexp/hour - no profit/no waste

.bbot   ED MS 35 Earth Kazz Customizable.bbot (Size: 9.73 KB / Downloads: 636)
-I love this script because the cave is still unknown by a lot of people Big Grin I think it's a safe cave for pk's so you can leave the char afk more hours!
-40kexp/hour - profit higher/lower depending on clay lump and marble rock's price!
-If you don't know the cave, start in steamboat/depot kazordoon and don't forget to buy a ticket for the wagons!!
-Earth elementals can be dangerous so better buy terra hood+terra boots.
-MACRO wears dwarven ring if attacking wyvern!
-Protector: avoids falling in drillworm cave

.bbot   ED MS 50 Dragon Yala Customizable.bbot (Size: 11.74 KB / Downloads: 393)
-It's the western cave in yalahar dragon lair!
-Buy a magma set if you don't enjoy dying Wink
50-70kexp/hour
-Profit goes from -100k to +50k per stamina

Do you want cash..?

Now we are lvl 60, with a light set like hotm, focus cape, demon shield, blue legs, boh, ... and we have all the spells such as exori vis/flam/mort/frigo/tera

.bbot   ED MS 60 Necro Hero East Customizable.bbot (Size: 10.89 KB / Downloads: 637)
-Don't forget to ask necromancers task!
-Wonderful script to earn some cash to waste in the future!
50-70kexp/ hour
-Profit depends a lot on red poc's price and, of course, in the reins price!

-IT'S CUSTOMIZED FOR MS SO CHANGE THE EXORI MORT FOR ANOTHER SPELL IF YOU USE IT ON DRUIDS

We have CASH, now let's exp very fast!

.bbot   ED MS 80 Water PH Customizable.bbot (Size: 8.14 KB / Downloads: 496)

Here you have one of my simples scripts!! I recommend you use utani hur/gran hur if you want excellent exp, but it's not needed to hunt.
140-200k/hour! no profit/no waste
-helmet of the deep+glacier set required or you will die for sure ;(

FOR ED

.bbot   ED 90 Lord Darashia Customizable.bbot (Size: 10.79 KB / Downloads: 684)

FOR MS

.bbot   MS 90 Lord Darashia Customizable.bbot (Size: 10.79 KB / Downloads: 527)

-Full magma set!!
-140-250k/hour
-90% of times is waste!

I hope you liked my scripts..
I won't do my best on this because I should save macros like: change wand/rod depending on creature attacking, ... for my future PAID SCRIPTS

This guide works nice until level 150!

If you want scripts for level 150+ STAY TUNED TO TONI BALLADOR'S FREE SCRIPTS!

Soon...

Profit scripts for 150+ like...
-HIVE SURFACE! (using gfb if 3+ monsters)
-STAMPOR CAVE! (get your mount in one day)
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
Very nice guide and scripts bro! I'll test the Yala Dragon's lair when I can!REP FOR YOU!
<Reserved>

Thanks Albert

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
I will start up my druid soon, and will follow all of your scripts.
Rep+ for the iniciative. And organization.
When I test, i comment again. GL.
Thanks for script i'm gona test DL's
Hi mate !

Right now im testing your Earth Elemental script, I have to say it very good script for 35 lvls ED/MS, but I noticed 1 little mistake in your script.
When He is going to buy potions, he actually does not buy them, because He goes about 5-8 smq further from NPC, and you have to buy potions by yourself. Apart from that everything is perfect Im enjoying this script on my 50 ED Smile

If you can make corrections to this thing and reupload script I will really appreciate it and REP you Smile
heyo Tonii Big Grin waiting for HIVE SURFACE! (using gfb if 3+ monsters) FOR ED
REP OFC
Yeah.. you must trap the npc where the bot buys potions.. anyway it have a protector and the char won't go exp if low potions! Sorry I will fix the error asap

Daniel! Nice to see you again! What lvl is your ed? If you want a 'hardcore' version, he will make a bit less profit but bit more exp i think

212 lvl only xD because i retried now, but if i have this scripts i back to gameBig Grin
nice to see youu tooBig Grin
Please man make a script for ED LVL 145, pleaseee Cool
Just had a problem in script Dragon Lords Darashia for MS it stay on shop and say always
Hi
trade
hi
trade
~
can some1 fix it.?