Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Drillworms and Wyverns kazordoon 100% AFK BY Xolink "PREMIUM ACTIVE ALSO"
Smile ONLY ENGLISH PLEASE Smile

DRILLWORMS and WYVERNS
[Image: Drillworm.gif] [Image: Wyvern.gif]

Hello Guys Today I bring to you the Drillworms, this an script recommended for LEVES 150+ so let to Recomendations, LOWER LVLS MAY WASTE A LOT

SET UP AND CONFIGUTIONS

Ok in this cave we must set up or tibia client as the imagen shows Big Grin as you it use 3 Backpacks, first for supplys, second gold, and third special loot as wand of inferno, Spiked Squelcher, Terra Amulets,
[Image: 7j0EPZk.jpg]
As you can see the image shows the exp/hour, its about 90-110k

TESTED WITH

Skills 85/80 BUUUT I RECOMEND SKILLS 90/90
400 [Image: Mana_Potion.gif] Mana Potions
60 [Image: Great_Health_Potion.gif] Great Health Potions
If you think you may need, just reconfig ^^

RECOMMENDED MINIMUN SET FOR FREE KNIGHTS
[Image: puScWKl.jpg]

WHERE TO START?
This Script start in the entrace of kazz depot
[Image: M5KVzNx.jpg]

About refill dont worry Smile refill its guaranteed Smile
[Image: frBeM62.jpg]

CAVES

At the moment i made one cave, to son i'll reléase the second after you guys test this script Big Grin

.bbot   [Knight] Drillworm Sout East Cave.bbot (Size: 12.06 KB / Downloads: 658)

.bbot   [Elite Knight] Drillworm Sout East Cave.bbot (Size: 12.45 KB / Downloads: 357)

.bbot   [Elder Druid] Drillworm Sout East Cave.bbot (Size: 12.69 KB / Downloads: 114)

.bbot   [Master Sorcerer] Drillworm Sout East Cave.bbot (Size: 12.69 KB / Downloads: 130)
[Image: yc9Oc8U.jpg]

SOO... THATS IT GUYS ENJOY ^^
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
can't see anything :p
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
(03-07-2014, 06:28 PM)exsar Wrote: can't see anything :p

I WAS re-redit jejeje its done :d ^^

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Could u make it for paladin? Smile
for paladin please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
profit hour?
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
(03-07-2014, 08:37 PM)exsar Wrote: profit hour?

the total profit its unknown cause i just tested the script to see if he Works , but it was with my lvl 125 thats why i tell you need a lvl 150+ to make profit, at this lvl its guaranteed

i Cant download :S fix it please

i want to test it but i cant dowload the file is attachment i think
i cant download it too xD thats wild
Someone know what is profit/h ?
Please help because I do not know how to insert the bbot or to someone was able to insert it captured please contact gg

Prosze o pomoc bo nie wiem jak to wstawic do bbota czy by byl ktos w stanie wstawic go zrobionego prosze o kontakt gg
Need lvl for hunting here bro ?
(03-09-2014, 06:20 PM)Marmaih Wrote: Need lvl for hunting here bro ?

yes i recommend lvl 150+ since its only for free account, it dont use Premium spell to attack

I cant downlodad Pleas Help
recomended for 130+ek cause when apear 3 or more drillworms it's starting beeing dangerous:p. good loot and exp. rep+
could u make it for ed?? i have 200 ed and want try it Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Smile
i cant download too plz refresh download ;P
CAN MAKE FOR RP I HAVE A 207 AND THINK CAN GAT A NICE PROFIT THERE
OK GUYS ONLY BECAUSE YOU ASK IN A MOMENT ILL RELEASE VERSION FOR PALADIN, ELITE KNIGHS, DRUIDS AND SORCERER ALL WITH PREMIUM SPELLS Big Grin

ok im waiting for the paladin version i dont know how to do paladin scripts xD just put the sqm distance?