Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Free RP scripts
Vengoth mountains vampires ?
(04-05-2015, 12:22 PM)Noboody Wrote: make mor script for palladin please.. not only for task i need good exp place for 65 RP

Im training with my RP mains because low skills, when the skill are good i go to upload more scripts

(04-08-2015, 04:13 AM)aleyjuan Wrote: BRO MAKE A GOOD PALADIN SCRIPT LVL 50 - 100+ FREE ZONE PLXXX

Let me see the free hunting places & i go to update the post

(04-08-2015, 08:19 AM)damiansnk Wrote: Vengoth mountains vampires ?

I not have any idea of how enter in that place XD

i go to test free zones to hunt tomorrow and try to make more scripts
Carphilia Task - its not script for pally, very long way, they in group attack very nice dmg
(04-09-2015, 11:47 PM)achmeda Wrote: Carphilia Task - its not script for pally, very long way, they in group attack very nice dmg

Is one script for rp, but is so dangerous without good eq, i only know the carniphila laboratory to go that task, i tested & make that script with one rp 44 skills 85 with zaoan set, demon shield & royal spears
0 deads

i write that things in the extra info
(03-23-2015, 12:50 AM)Garuh Wrote:
Information
This script is to make the Carphilia Task, the laboratory is so dangerous, for that danger try to have good set, skills & 45+, the task can make in 10 hours max. the script go to the cave, report the mission & kill the boss.
how long you tested it ?
i tested your tarantula script and sometimes bot lost all spears and attack tarantulas by fist fighting
(04-10-2015, 01:14 AM)achmeda Wrote: how long you tested it ?
i tested your tarantula script and sometimes bot lost all spears and attack tarantulas by fist fighting

carniphila tested by 13 hours
tarantulas tested 9 hours with 2 chars

0 problems
its not possible that you tested script for that amout of hours....

maybe my skills are suck

this scripts need full check more often i thing
(04-10-2015, 08:09 AM)achmeda Wrote: its not possible that you tested script for that amout of hours....

maybe my skills are suck

this scripts need full check more often i thing

yep is possible, when the characters complete the task, only modif the fullcheck ~monster 300, for 30000000, just for go for 1-3 lvl more before of upload.
i dont have problem with my scripts, but if u have problems its maybe cuz u skills its not the recomended, for that problem u chars dont kill faster the monster and waste more spears and... atks with fist.
[table=65]
[tr]
[th]City[/th]
[th]Monsters[/th]
[th]Level[/th]
[th]Information[/th]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]Venore[/td]
[td]Dragons[/td]
[td]65+[/td]
[td] This script is made for RP free accounts, You can configure if you want use Utura, Exani hur, hunt in the small cave and go/not for the biggest cave, hunt in the dangerous places. the script withdraw ammo for the depot & check if need refill soft.
Remember change Healing spells for free/premmium account
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Attached Files
.bbot   [RP] Venore - Dragon Lair {65+, Withdraw Supplies} by Garuh.bbot (Size: 17.46 KB / Downloads: 245)
(04-10-2015, 11:40 PM)Garuh Wrote:
City
Ankrahmun

Monsters
[Image: latest?cb=20080711185940&path-prefix=en][Image: latest?cb=20050610141259&path-prefix=en]

Level (Recomended)
65+

Skills (Recomended)
90+

Information
This script is made for RP free accounts, You can configure if you want use Utura, Exani hur, hunt in the small cave and go/not for the biggest cave, hunt in the dangerous places in the big cave to. the script withdraw ammo for the depot & check if need refill soft.

Ankrahmun free acc pally? Are you right about it?
(04-11-2015, 03:13 AM)lucasbg Wrote: Ankrahmun free acc pally? Are you right about it?

EPIC FAIL!
sorry dont change the city in the post, sorry, post fail fixed! xD
What kind of ammo u recomend?One hand + shield or Bow/xbow?
(04-11-2015, 03:22 AM)lucasbg Wrote: What kind of ammo u recomend?One hand + shield or Bow/xbow?

For venore dragon lair?
The cave are really small for hunt, for that variable i really recomend use royal spears & shield, use some items for prevent the fire damage (lavos armor for example).

the script have soft refiller, use soft can save ur life + utura, with royal spears in one sqm equip the royal droped by the dragon lords, that little detail can give more time in the cave.
Could You change in Carphilia Task royal spears for enchanted spears ?
(04-12-2015, 02:37 PM)achmeda Wrote: Could You change in Carphilia Task royal spears for enchanted spears ?

just add after "deposit" ;

Withdraw !ammo! !ammomax!

change the ammo id on variables

& delete the part to buy the ammo in the store
Carphilia Task - script buy strong health potions....
no comment...
(04-13-2015, 09:58 PM)achmeda Wrote: Carphilia Task - script buy strong health potions....
no comment...

well with you..
i download from my self carniphilia task and buy HEALTH POTIONS & STRONG MANA...
no comment...

now is ...fixed... but u can change in the variables... all my scripts can change the pots/ammo id,min/max ...
Make more scripts...
Bbot dont have enought scripts for rp... only for ek and ms~~ Tongue
(04-17-2015, 09:10 AM)achmeda Wrote: Make more scripts...
Bbot dont have enought scripts for rp... only for ek and ms~~ Tongue
test week man :S
i dont have time, when the week end i go to try make some scripts
i wait for new scripts Big Grin