Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Free Scripts By Nosbor00
Star 
Hello to all of BBOT community! Today I start to bring you scripts I already own and use for a long time, for a good profit, and a good experience too, test it, and you have found errors tell me (already tested the put several hours in several Char's but ...). I'll update this post with new scripts, so take a look and do not forget, if you download to REP +.You can ask for me to a request in private.

The scripts will be updated as necessary, in the advanced attack!

[Image: C8eyM4g.png?1]

*Update Post 02/11/2015 - ADD Script Crocodile Cave (Port Hope) - Task Maker
*Update Post 04/11/2015 - ADD Script Spider Caves - Port Hope
*Update Post 03/12/2015 - Update Script Hydra Forbidden Lands - Ankrahmun Version 2.1.1 Fixed Minor Bugs and others
*Update Post 06/12/2015 - Update Script Yielothax - Farmine Version 2.0.0 Advanced Attack
*Update Post 19/12/2015 - ADD Script Killer Caiman Cave - Farmine
[Image: 5Adc3fb.png?1]

[Image: 2OHflcr.png?1]

[table=95][tr][th]
Vocation
[/th][th]
Level
[/th][th]
Start/Refil
[/th][th]
Version
[/th][th]
Download
[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Dwarf Mines[Diggers Depths Mines]-Kazordoon[/td][td]Knight[/td][td]15+[/td][td]Kazordoon[/td][td]v1.0.0[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Crocodile Cave (Port Hope)[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]20+[/td][td]Port Hope[/td][td]v1.0.0[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]MinoTower - Kazordoon[/td][td]Knight[/td][td]25+[/td][td]Kazordoon[/td][td]v1.0.0[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]Corym Cave Kazordoon– Below Diggers Depths Mines[/td][td]Knight[/td][td]60+[/td][td]Kazordoon[/td][td]v1.0.0[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]HellGate Full - Ab'Dendriel[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]60+[/td][td]Ab'Dendriel[/td][td]v1.0.0[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pirates Nargor (Full Island)[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]50+[/td][td]Liberty Bay[/td][td]v2.0.0 Adv Attk[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]Corym Cave Kazordoon– Below Diggers Depths Mines[/td][td]Knight[/td][td]80+[/td][td]Kazordoon[/td][td]v1.0.0[/td][td]Click Here[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Spider Caves[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]90+[/td][td]Port Hope[/td][td]v1.0.0 Adv Attk[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]Killer Caiman Cave[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]100+[/td][td]Farmine[/td][td]v1.0.0 [/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]Yielothax - Farmine[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]150+[/td][td]Farmine[/td][td]v2.0.0 Adv Attk[/td][td]Click Here[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chazorai - Zao(Road From Mortal Kombat)[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]150+/230+[/td][td]Farmine[/td][td]v2.0.0[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]DrillWorms - Kazordoon[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]190+[/td][td]Kazordoon[/td][td]v2.0.0 Adv Attk[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hydra - Forbidden Lands[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][td]220+[/td][td]Ankrahmun[/td][td]v2.1.1 Adv Attk[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][/table]

[Image: h5atdwX.png?1]

[table=95][tr][th]
Level
[/th][th]
Start/Refil
[/th][th]
Version
[/th][th]
Download
[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]GhostLand - Carlin[/td][td]30+[/td][td]Carlin[/td][td]v1.0.0[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Soon all scripts on hold will be available, along with others that will be added, and if you like ... REP + ... enjoy!

I have several other scripts to Knights, and some mage only for sale ... if interested send me a private message ...!

Download, you liked ?... Please Give me reputation points and will share more with you!
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
*Update Post - ADD Script In Yielothax - Farmine!

Support Skype:
nosbor00
Awesome! REp +
Script Yielothax updated!
Now when the teleport is closed, the character returns to the bank and logs out!

Support Skype:
nosbor00
yo make drefia wyrms for ek end elder wyrms
note that this script exists in the forum, in the section of paid scripts, do not find that interesting.

Support Skype:
nosbor00
Best scripts of corym ever !, but my friend, can u make a script for all respawn?

thx
(03-10-2015, 08:44 PM)Danielito Wrote: Best scripts of corym ever !, but my friend, can u make a script for all respawn?

thx

thank you!
Advantage to answer you and give explanation:
In these last days I'm with many probelmas in my internet connection, and so the updates in scripts and others who already are and just posting for testing phases still can not.
Danielito maybe I do, for it takes time.

Support Skype:
nosbor00
Yelothax scrip little bad when he trap on tower where is mad mage he didnt reffill but back to resp without mana potions plz fix it
(03-11-2015, 11:47 AM)lizaktoja Wrote: Yelothax scrip little bad when he trap on tower where is mad mage he didnt reffill but back to resp without mana potions plz fix it

hm..Ok!
I'll be reviewing soon as possible, these problems that you observed.
But I have this script used by several players in my guild (10-20 people) and only the portal of the problem is closed, complained me.
anyway soon be watching it.

Support Skype:
nosbor00
(03-11-2015, 11:00 AM)nosbor00 Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 08:44 PM)Danielito Wrote: Best scripts of corym ever !, but my friend, can u make a script for all respawn?

thx

thank you!
In these last days I'm with many probelmas in my internet connection, and so the updates in scripts and others who already are and just posting for testing phases still can not.

waiting for the script.... haha Smile))

another question... do u have another scripts?, i rly like ur scripts...
i realy like ur scripts haha Big Grin , do u have another scripts for EK? lvl 60~80 full set ~
(03-14-2015, 05:12 PM)Danielito Wrote: i realy like ur scripts haha Big Grin , do u have another scripts for EK? lvl 60~80 full set ~

thank you!
As I said earlier, I am in a process of change in my real life and carrying with internet connection problems, I hope to resolve as soon as possible and bring new developments that already have in my files!

Support Skype:
nosbor00
(03-13-2015, 07:54 PM)Danielito Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 11:00 AM)nosbor00 Wrote:

thx

thank you!

waiting for the script.... haha Smile))

another question... do u have another scripts?, i rly like ur scripts...

I have several scripts, some thoroughly tested soon be posting, others have yet to be tested, and I still have some ideas to others.
Thanks for the feedback.

Support Skype:
nosbor00
*Update Post - ADD Script Dwarf Mines - Kazordoon!

Support Skype:
nosbor00
*Update Post - ADD Script DrillWorms In Kazordoon!

Support Skype:
nosbor00
*Update Post - ADD Scripts HellGate Full in Ab'dendreil and Hydras in Forbidden Lands!

Support Skype:
nosbor00
Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.
(05-02-2015, 11:47 AM)Chiob Wrote: Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.

thank you FeedBack and Rep...Coming Soon 4 news scripts they will be posted Here..

Support Skype:
nosbor00
your 4 new scripts will be for ek ofc? and which lv we need for use ? :d