Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dawnport - mana potions
Somebody know that what we can do on dawnoport?
We can make 8lvl, get all potions (27 mana, 21 small health) and take it to main, later rook character and do this again, always we get 27 and 21 potions, easy ye?
somebody make that on quilla or another server, kkkkk
somebody got idea how to do this? :d
I make this on chrona 30x and make a premium scroll ;p

160 pot x 30 = 4800 manas

4800 x 45 (market price) = 200k

ty cipsoft.
Really works?
Yee let's tell about them also on tibia forum, other bots, and spam advertising.
in 1-2 weeks just watch new patch on tibia.
which one tell u can't do it again like was with repenters task and goblin merchant.

Advice:
Have u got good idea to earn money?
Keep it for yourself Smile
but doesn't exist script for relogger in other char true? :cc
how to do something like that? i want it!
If i help you please Click ^ to give REP point Smile
if I'll have more rep I'll make better scrips

And what lvl u got after rook ur char? 2 or 8?
@wedel92
easy, first make lvl 8, then make to enter all voc, when u got all potions just go to mainland, after u need a house, for automatic 100%, drop mana potions, and rook then, check labels lvl etc. after add check position XYZ and go to label example "START"
well i make 1 lvl 8 and 6 lvl2, so i get 160 mana pots with all, then go main 8.6k for me. then i delete the characters
Who is the max num of chars per acc?
maybe 20 idk
Its 20 xd, you have to create 19 chars lvl 2 and take all mana potions, give them to a 20 knight (for more capacity) and you go to main with 20×27 mana potion= 540 potions= 27k but it's not worth doing this.. you waste a lot of time for very low profit
It's only worth in retro worlds or new worlds
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
Read my post about it
:c i dont know how do! :v ! and i poor for buy the scripts xD
First do dawnport script, make 8 lvl, take all potions from line of vocations and logout in rook temple, later make 20 knight and take all potions from noobs and go main, got it?
:v

Mar 12 2015 -
Dawnport Changes
Today, we implemented a few changes concerning Dawnport:

It is not possible anymore to take any potions with you when you are leaving Dawnport.
Furthermore, it is not possible anymore to reach a magic level above 20 on Dawnport. If you already have a magic level above 20 on Dawnport, this character will keep its current magic level but will not be able to upgrade it any further until you leave the island.
From now on, you can only leave Dawnport after you have confirmed the email address of the account in question.

See you in Tibia!
Your Community Managers
exactly what I said..
brainless
sad :/
04:10 Oressa: Abie Feliellis, I cannot let you choose your vocation without proof of your commitment. Prove your true identity to me first by confirming your email. To do so, please click on the link in the confirmation email you received. ...

now you need to confirmed your acc -.-
(02-15-2015, 03:39 PM)Toni Ballador Wrote: Its 20 xd, you have to create 19 chars lvl 2 and take all mana potions, give them to a 20 knight (for more capacity) and you go to main with 20×27 mana potion= 540 potions= 27k but it's not worth doing this.. you waste a lot of time for very low profit
It's only worth in retro worlds or new worlds

+1
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]