Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does bbot need more scripters?
I could start doing some scripts if thats needed. Please tell me if you are interested and in what places etc. I would post most Knight scripts since thats what i am good at. I am new on the forum so please help me out Smile

Tell me if I am totaly wrong with something. Hope I can help
knight scripts are simply.
And much ppl doing it but if u want to to rp/ms/ed script then it would be great.
I mean i never use not mine script. But i know people do.
more knight facc script
working good cuz lot of them are bugged ;/
stamina log out
I haven't time to do it
well I have never used reconect or stamina logout but that cant be hard to adjust by themself doesnt it? :=)

so want me to make free acc scripts?

Pls tell me how to uppload so it looks good and where you want scripts so I can start help
I seen few good places Smile
Bonelords venore there is 5-6 on bk house and when u go south and left there is tunnel to blood herb there is around 5 as well Smile
Elfs in Ab city small spawn but for 15-20 kina will be good and near is cave with some bats and rotworms
Bears around kazordoon near mines is few in canion is 3-5 south after dwarven bridge < 3 and some hunter
trolls/wolfs demona -1-2 floors for 8 lvl
goblins to skill pally picking up small stones
Well I might do some of these places but how can i uplaod them so it says facc and you click on it and you start downloading it?
go to free script start new topic do subscription and Add Atachment
I made a script today thinking of uppload it, havent tested it yet though, is it interesting to make video of the scripts and uppload it also?

This is my starting of helping checkit out and pls try my scripts started with a facc pally script as you said pally and facc is very interesting

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-24293.html
^ is my thread
ye so full edit and add atachment Big Grin
ya ill add now it works fine Tongue
good dog if you can make one for me to TERRAMITE Scrin full darashia for 60 kani it would appreciate in amarma

buenas perro si puedes hacer un scrins para mi de terramite de darashia completo para un 60 kani se lo agradecería en el amarma
(01-09-2015, 11:42 PM)damiansnk Wrote: I seen few good places Smile
Bonelords venore there is 5-6 on bk house and when u go south and left there is tunnel to blood herb there is around 5 as well Smile
Elfs in Ab city small spawn but for 15-20 kina will be good and near is cave with some bats and rotworms
Bears around kazordoon near mines is few in canion is 3-5 south after dwarven bridge < 3 and some hunter
trolls/wolfs demona -1-2 floors for 8 lvl
goblins to skill pally picking up small stones

well.. i have the goblins.. xD