Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Script Lists!!
Wink 
Hello, I adds new scrypts 101% AFK, but I have little reputs of you and a lot of downloads if taken and used give me reputs it's free and will further portions scrypts! xD

In addition, have two scrypts payable to RP 101% without any bugs, etc.
1: RP HERO AND NECRO Thais LEFT SIDE (not included in Hellspawns so there is no threat, a very good place to finish task and make a big profit)
PRICE: 200K/GALANA

2: RP CORYMS PORT HOPE ALL FLOOR 101% without any bugs, etc.
lvl 70 can do the trick I bootted its 130 rp and the night shone quietly 200k Profit
PRICE: 200K/GALANA
GG: 11189253

No. So here we go:

1 Dle Carlin :
Scrypt cool usually asks the cashier + Add items and how you loot a DSM or rh a nice profit
exp average 130- 160k / h ( so pulled out my 130 ek ), for full stamina know more exp , he buy700 mana potions , 35 GHP and 5 UHP ( can be changed as you desire ) .

3.Piraty for rp
I say briefly its 140 rp in one night I was doing one lugs or 3k pirates were going to one Night and perk with the same finish overlooked already .

4.Ankrahmun Terramity
Here i botted me ek from lvl 30-75 in week ( known stamina ) ] and finish with a mean of items about 10k / h recommendable scrypt

5 Nightstalkery Liberty
Script good for ms 70+ if u have a profit, use a good shield and terra set,woi.
in me 76 ms i have here 250k/h exp with experience x2 voucher.

They will repy will be new scrypts ; ] obviously tested personally on my char Smile
PS: SORRY FOR ME ENGLISH I USED A TRANSLATE GOOGLE ;P

Attached Files
.bbot   DLE DARASHIA EK 101% 120+.bbot (Size: 9.72 KB / Downloads: 49)
.bbot   [ED MS]Terramite_ankrahmun 101%.bbot (Size: 10.87 KB / Downloads: 62)
.bbot   [RP] Piraty Yala 101%.bbot (Size: 9.82 KB / Downloads: 77)
.bbot   Ankrahmun EK - Terramite 101% AFK.bbot (Size: 9.84 KB / Downloads: 73)
.bbot   Honeycomby ab\'dendriel.bbot (Size: 6.9 KB / Downloads: 52)
.bbot   Nightstalkers + Earths LB MS.bbot (Size: 8 KB / Downloads: 63)
bump!
Here wybocilem...hym hym
(10-22-2013, 06:51 PM)Guszczyn Wrote: Here wybocilem...hym hym

Yea thats right thx xd
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!

if u download and using why u dont give a reput's...
i dont send here new scripts..
bump! any coments?
HE THEIF MY SCRIPT FOR NIGHTSTALKER'S AND EARTHS ON LB !!! BANN HIM <CHECK MY THREAD > http://forums.bmega.net/thread-17834.html
NiGHTSTALKERS DONT WORK Depositer is bugged he do not open dp and check bps, shitty script
(11-02-2013, 01:54 PM)eliteexoria Wrote: NiGHTSTALKERS DONT WORK Depositer is bugged he do not open dp and check bps, shitty script

Maybe uoy have a bug with bbot not only scripts
the pirates are nargor or yala ?
(11-02-2013, 01:54 PM)eliteexoria Wrote: NiGHTSTALKERS DONT WORK Depositer is bugged he do not open dp and check bps, shitty script

NIGHTSTALKERS AND NECRO/HEROS ITS NOT HIS !! NIGHTSTALKER BY ME.. NECRO I SELL HIM !!!! ADMIN PLEASE BAN HIM -.- NO ONE BUY HIS SCRIPTS ITS THIEF !!!!
I strongly recommend you to not buy his scripts, because hero/necro script is made by Luki
Do not buy the script from him as it is an outdated version and contains several major bugs. If you want the original script with bugfixes etc then you should get it from Luki.