Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Apes in Banuta -1 & -2
does this script chase the apes okay? ive noticed on so many other scripts that my bot isnt fast enough to keep up with monsters running in low hp. if you could please help me find a way around that it would be much appreciated!! ty Smile
@adamross

The bbot is fast enought bro, also it stop for miliseconds to loot the monster properly.
Hello,

i going test it now on my EK 44 Skills 65/64.

I changed the id of potions Wink

One questions: why the bot move to dp the potions in my bp?

I have 130 MP and 30 HP to start, but in the Point 'Depositer (32622 32738 7)', the bot move all potions on main bp to dp.

Please help me!!

When the bot got full afk i give rep+,

Cya,

Sorry english, is bad haha

(12-14-2013, 12:22 AM)adamross Wrote: does this script chase the apes okay? ive noticed on so many other scripts that my bot isnt fast enough to keep up with monsters running in low hp. if you could please help me find a way around that it would be much appreciated!! ty Smile

In tibia go Options>General>Auto Chase Off, clear the box, Ok, OK, and mark follow atk.

The character ever use follow atk in monsters, is more fast when the mosnters run out

Cya
@Brayan

Its pretty easy bro, in looter keep 'no' selecting the item and unmark depositable
(01-05-2014, 11:47 PM)JeshuaStep Wrote: @Brayan

Its pretty easy bro, in looter keep 'no' selecting the item and unmark depositable

Ok, ty bro. I got test it.

so, look your script on my ek;

Give me feedback of char please!

Cya

Rep+ owned

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good luck brayan Big Grin, keep making money Wink.
Where should I start the script??? Port hope depot??

PD: In your free scripts thread the Darashia Dragons link is wrong (It goes to Corym!!) !!!! pleaseeeeee fix it!!!
I'm noobie in this please, do not judge me. I give REP+ to everyone who has good scripts for me!!!!

If I helped you... Rep+ me.
HeartHeart
Yes at depot or at the bank, and thank you ill fix it.
(01-31-2014, 03:22 AM)JeshuaStep Wrote: Yes at depot or at the bank, and thank you ill fix it.

Could you make a script for Darashia Dragon lair???? Pleaseee for lvl 75 with good eq
I'm noobie in this please, do not judge me. I give REP+ to everyone who has good scripts for me!!!!

If I helped you... Rep+ me.
HeartHeart
Its not going to "Menus2" that you named it..
Floor -2 the script is not going down to..
I Edited this to myself, -2 spawn is best, so its making 1 around -1 then always -2 untill Refill Wink
Works fine for me, did you edit it in variables so it goes down to -2? @Elmgren1337