Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro ava if x monster in strike field of ava
Hello!
Any1 have macro that it atack avalanche only if there are x monster on the strike sqm's of ava.
I mean it will use ava only if it will dmg 3 monsteer, and if if 2 it won't atack ava.
(10-25-2013, 12:12 PM)Preze$ Wrote: Hello!
Any1 have macro that it atack avalanche only if there are x monster on the strike sqm's of ava.
I mean it will use ava only if it will dmg 3 monsteer, and if if 2 it won't atack ava.

500 {Avalanche} monsterCount:=3 shootID:=3161 Creatures.ByName("creature name")>=!monsterCount! target:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !shootID!)

if i understand what you want this script can solve. if 3 creature on screen character go use avalanche .. Smile
not only on screen, shoot ava only if all 3 target's will get dmg not 1 , not 2 but 3 monster have to get damage.
(10-25-2013, 12:46 PM)Preze$ Wrote: not only on screen, shoot ava only if all 3 target's will get dmg not 1 , not 2 but 3 monster have to get damage.

ok i try make.. give me a sec Big Grin (testing 1 script Sad)

creatures has same name? if not you tell me the name of the creatures (all)

500 {Avalanche Attack} Creatures.Beside()>=3 shootID:=3161 Creatures.ByName(Rotworm)>=!Creatures.Beside! target:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !shootID!)

change Creatures.ByName("creature name")

obs: if 3 rotworms attack is going to use avalanche (the bot must attack the creature ie if the killer is not marking the rotworm to attack will not use)