Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRECAUTION!
Bug 
English Version.
Hey, one thing I want to warn all users of my community BBot.
About two weeks ago, I noticed that some characters in the game, they were stealing my while I was returning to deposit in the DP, they threw a gold coin above the DP, when the Bot, performs the action of moving the coin, the time roll a backpack with different colored backpack over the DP, the bot i open it deposits the items within the BP.

In our case I think our bot does the action of opening the BP, but it goes without depositing therefore has less cap, buy potions but unless there is a moment that you do not have CAP, we have remedied somehow.

WARN FOR PREVENTION.

SPANISH VERSION.

Hola, quiero advertir de una cosa a todos los usuarios de mi comunidad bbot.
Hace aproximadamente dos semanas atrĂ¡s, Me di cuenta de que unos personajes del juego, estaban robandome mientras yo volvia a depositar en el DP, ellos tiraban una moneda de oro encima del DP, cuando el Bot, realiza la accion de mover la moneda, al momento tiran un backpack con diferentes backpack de colores encima del DP, el bot lo abre i deposita los items dentro de la BP.

En nuestro caso creo que nuestro bot no hace la accion de abrir las BP, pero se va sin depositar por lo tanto tiene menos cap,compra potions pero menos por que hay un momento que no tienes CAP, tenemos que pone remedio de alguna manera.

ADVIERTO POR PREVENIR.
XafterONE~~