Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ mega or anybody who can help
i've mad a script in kazordoon depends basicly on the ore wagon .. which i made a map tool for it easily but the problem is after it gets to the other side of the wagon it doesnt move at all even though way points are valid .... i will attach my script with the thread just in case if you wanna check that problem

Attached Files
.bbot   drillworm.bbot (Size: 11.03 KB / Downloads: 20)
(11-03-2013, 12:40 PM)lee Wrote: i've mad a script in kazordoon depends basicly on the ore wagon .. which i made a map tool for it easily but the problem is after it gets to the other side of the wagon it doesnt move at all even though way points are valid .... i will attach my script with the thread just in case if you wanna check that problem

in wagon's need a macro to use .. map click bug.. look my script "BLESSINGS" , he use wagons, change X,Y,Z to correct wagon and try Smile.
(11-03-2013, 02:05 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: in wagon's need a macro to use .. map click bug.. look my script "BLESSINGS" , he use wagons, change X,Y,Z to correct wagon and try Smile.

k thx mate sure will check your blessing script cuz that really got me .. thx again
if you can.. rep ++ pls Big GrinD ty
did that already ... your macro were helpful around some staff not only wagons ... thankx